Reviews for Snow Day
Shinigami Miroku chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I gotta say, I actually enjoyed this. Never been a big fan of Giovanni as a person (though he makes one hell of a bad guy), but pairing him with Sabrina made this whole story interesting.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This was really well written!
Princess Hygiene chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
ahhh well this a bit late but

I adored this story so much at the start, I felt a twinge of doubt, as it's much less fast-paced than most of the material on this site - but I love the wording, the character interactions, EVERYTHING! 33 now I'm going to stalk you. kthxbai
thelibraryghost chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Awesomeness! _ So well written, no irreverent OOCness-it was great. Many thanks for your contribution to this fandom.
DarkRocketX chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Mice intereting, emotional and humourous. well done story.
Darth Meanie chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
The best One-shot I've read, hands down. The characterization, the perfect length, the diction, the mild Oedipal overtones, the lack of any seemingly OOC moments made this a fantastic read.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
‘Fitting testament to your power. Be ironic if you allow the psychic too near Mewtwo and they bond and destroy you.’

*has idea for a fanfic now*

Although GiovannixSabrina is a great pairing...:)
milkmoth chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Even in the middle of the summer, I found so much to enjoy about this. My favorite things, of all, were the characterizations. Of everyone. Sabrina and Giovanni, of course, but what made it really good were the details about Koga (though he only appeared for a bit) and Surge (though he only appeared for less than a bit). Yes, Koga was my favorite. _

And then, the way you captured Sabrina's and Giovanni's voices so well was another great thing (though I suppose that's part of the characterization).

Lastly, between two such cold characters, you managed to write such a cute piece of fluff! (Not that there wasn't some serious introspective going on at the same time, what with their history and all).
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Oh my goodness...I do hope you'll write more of these two together! I thought your own special versions of the characters were magnificent and I think you are a wonderful author! The entire idea of Gio and Sabrina enjoying themselves for once, despite their upbringing was absolutely fantastic, and I look forward to more of your excellent work! :D
Renn Ireigh chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Lovely job. Great characterization- you made me believe that these characters existed, that they were right outside my window, that I was watching them- a perfect blend of show and tell. You swapped off tenses here and there, and it would have been nice if you had formatted the song lyrics differently to make them stand out more (as it was, they blended in with the thoughts) but that's nitpicky. Though not a "fluffy" piece, this is one that I'll definitely save to the hard drive to read over again and again on a rainy day to get that warm, fuzzy feeling- which is not one that you'd normally associate with these two characters. You did an excellent job bringing out their human sides.
H. Moth chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
heh, yes-VERY belated review...damn my computer

and damn you for giving me ANOTHER fic idea.

anyway, thank you for the story, and the opportunity to beta it(me loves beta-work*grin*)

i'm so overcome by gratitude, i'm going to talk in the third person.

Megan is terribly happy with this story, and it, among other things, has made this year's birthday the best one she can recall. She ADORES the scene with the kids, adores it with a sick and sadistic grin at the terrible realism and the thought of pelting you with snow.

bwahahahaha.

She wishes she could say something that she hasn't said already, something touching and sweet, and possibly making some semblance of sense, but she is at school and her brain is slowly melting from the hours of monotony.

She is also perplexed at how the review she left for Fix Me Now does not seem to exist, and how she hasn't reviewed any of the other stories. She wishes to rectify this as soon as possible.

And she wants to...she doesn't know, shower you with praise and affection?

that sounds right.

And she hopes that making this review as long as she can will make up for it's lateness and total idiocy.

Hm. What she liked most about this story was that the characters didn't actually get together in it. For some reason, that appeals to her. She likes that 'almost, ooh it's so close you could taste it but NO *author laughs in readers' faces as they scream in frustration* thing'.

though, that isn't exactly what happened here. but she likes it anyway, 'cause it's close enough.

in fact, it's almost like the 'it's so close you can taste it' aspect of the torture described above.

hey, that means you're tormenting her...

argh.

damn you.

*hugs*
Cosmic Mewtwo chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Wow, that was indeed an interesting fanfic. You certainly have a way with dialogue; the interaction between Giovanni and Sabrina seemed absolutely flawless! Very well done, and very entertaining. And its funny that I should find this story while there's currently a blizzard happening where I am. :P

Anyway, nice story! I wish more pokémon fanfics were like this!
Flame Swordswoman chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hey, it's me. _ I figured I might as well kill two birds with one stone, so I am responding with a review. :P It's been so long since I've read a Pokemon fic! This is nothing like the ones I used to read. You write better than them. But you probably didn't need me to tell you that, though. I'm amazed at how well you kept the two IC under the circumstances, good job with that...I don't want to go into details from your message since this is public, but I am overjoyed that you are doing well. So you've met someone, eh? Teehee. Hope it turns out well! Congrats on the good grades! Me and my guy have a Ross and Rachel thing going on, if you know what I mean. Frustrating? Quite. I've never been so confused. I'm all over the place...but still good. Yeah, I'm okay. I've started using a new browser (that's the reason for my email change) so now that you mention it I'm going to try to sign up for AIM again. Maybe I'll surprise you one day. _ Happy Birthday, by the way! I'm glad it was good for you! Yesterday was my dude's b-day, too. Well, I apologize for taking so long to update my fic and get back in touch. Hope to hear from ya soon. -Maddie
ravendarkraven chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
this was one cool fic. Sweet, but cute. much like the snow ._. Anyway John, as usual, your fanfictions are amazing. i salute you, my friend.

Azareth-raven-zinthos
PureSakuraMelody chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Hey, Nick! Wow, that was awesome. Sabrina is my favorite character in all of Pokemon, and well, I'm a snow bunny. The character interaction was written really well, looking forward to the next bit of whatever you choose to write!

*Aya