Reviews for A Tattered Heart
KryptoKin chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
I know you wrote this a while back but I enjoyed it. (Skipped over the smut but whatever.)
Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 1/18/2005
"I went out with Xander,” Cordelia chirped and Willow held Xander back. Gee, maybe somebody should remind Cordelia about Darryl Epps who wanted to make her a zombie bride (after she kept burbling on about her "pain" over losing him) and that college boy she was trying to ensnare, the one who tried to sacrifice her to a giant snake. Stinking cowb*.
ka-mia2286 chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
It's two am, and i just had i fire drill so i'd thought i'd read and review your story. Loved as usual. Specially the very last line. Well i'd say more but my eyes are starting to blur.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
"Aren’t Stikini’s those nipple-cover-only bikini tops that you glue on?” I always learn something new from you. :D
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
I don't know what kind of supernatural creature Rom is but he's starting to make the Gentlemen seem almost cozy company by comparison. Guts in the tub...ugh.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
I'm surprised Buffy remembered the guy's name. Remember when she called Kakistos Khaki Trousers? :D
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
I like stories where Faith is given background character and emotional resonance. She got short shrift in the BtVS canon. We never learned much about her past (we know more about Oz than we do her). Thanks to Joss, she didn't even rate a last name. I'm intrigued as to where you're going with this. Heart-snatching demons seem particularly nasty. I still get the shivers whenever I think of the Gentlemen.