Reviews for Pearls of Experience
Phew! Mushy!

But I like mushy ;-D!

Good Job!
Petey chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Hey, you know what? This is really really good. See, don't be so afraid. There's alot of emotion in your writing, and it almost jumps off the page. And to me that's more important than anything else in writing. You connect with the character because emotions are universal for us. In many ways, I've been where he was. Anyway, I guess I'm not writing a book report, but the main point is it's a good read. Be proud.
NoLongerInReality chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I actually thought it was quite cute. Dark but cute. The relation you put between Robin and Pearls was lovely in descriptio, and in a sense, true.

The story itself was well written. I actually don't know much about the anime. I've seen quite a few episodes. but if you miss one episode, you're confused. But that's alright. I know the characters names and faces at least. A little bit of personality.

I'd say it goes with the way that the anime's genre is. A little dark and depressing. Gripping. It makes your throat clench, and leaves you wondering what will happen, what had happened. It gives you that perspective of darkness. Lonliness.. Then bliss.

Beautiful.

Ja ne.
josh chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
nicely done he is more of a human character than armon in the other romances.
young wiccan chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
ok, I'm not a big fan of Michael/Robin, but that was very kawaii
tankbbg chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Hey! You tricked me! I thought it was A/R. I usually don;t like anything with Robin other than Amon, but this was...sweet and cute.
anon chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I like it. I usually don't like any other romances except A&R but I liked this one. You tricked me into reading it (lol) becuase i thought it was A&R. Nice use of metaphors, ie..the pearl.
Violetlight chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Aww, that's so sweet! Poor Micheal, regulated to the realm of the computer geek, when he can be so much more. It's nice that someone recognizes that.
Kim chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I thought that was quite well written. I felt so sorry for Micheal :(. Nice ending. I think
Sweet Ashori chapter 1 . 1/7/2005