Reviews for Just an Image
Trigunskitty chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
Great chapter. Hopefully Miroku sees that his 'princess' is actually with him. Hope to see another update soon! Keep up the great work!
Trigunskitty chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
Wow, I have to say, your story with Atlantis included is remarkable! I like how you used that legend in this! Keep up the good work!
DarkHeartKeyblade chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
omg i get it! I KNO HOW XD XD XD lol i love it! very creative! i have never seen this b4 and i have been reading fanfics for like 5 years! very very nice! can't wait for more!
scarletfeline73 chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
I think that was pretty good. I really like the way you've done the characters. I think the chapters should be a little longer though coz this one didn't seem to really go very far.
sandothedemonslayer15 chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
wait wait wait...Alantis is a ancient city for Miroku and Inuyasha ones too? just kinda confused...might want to put a little more action/drama/romance next chappie. aweomse so far :)
scarletfeline73 chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
this story sounds really interesting. I haven't read asango miroku for a long time now and this makes me want to read them again! I hope you come up with the next chapter soon
Kristin-a-dette chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
Hello! You must update please! I loved this story! And I know I'm a late reader, but... I still can't wait for the next chapter, if you do update!

It gets exciting too! Cliffhanger! Evil! :)
ladybug27 chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
Very interesting. Are you planning on updating? I hope so.
animeodyssey15 chapter 4 . 10/21/2005
This is a sweet story so far. I read one of your "Hana-Kimi" fics and liked it (or fic if that's the only one). This is one of the only InuYasha fics that I've read that has Sango/Miroku fluff in it. They're one of my favorite couples.
Veronica chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
I really liked this story and all the weirdness. Please keep writing. I really wanna see the outcome.
moonyme chapter 4 . 6/8/2005
one thing is clear here that this story is really interesting ...

now is sango the princess ...

update soon !
lilsanoku105 chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
this fic is really sweet so far!Is Sango the princess of Atlantis? Please update soon, i m dying to find out!
Veglma chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Magic! ...WHOHOO! I was right! It was Inuyasha! Hehe... I love it when Kagome and Inuyasha both saw each other.. _ Dun Dun Dun! Naraku has kinda show up!
FlamingRedFox chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Wow! This is really interresting! I must say, you've drawn me in! Wonderful job! And I like the first-person point-of-view! Keep up the wonderful work! TTFN, ta, ta, for now!

Sincerely, Fox-chan! ~.
Basima chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
That's a little intense, killing people over Atlantis. Still, I love this story! Maybe Sango is the princess? If she is, yay! Update soon! .