Reviews for Heat
tmntlover2013 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Great job on the story, please update soon thanks. :)
SeverusSnape'sDaughter chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
AH! This story is wonderful! It had be chuckling and crying. Please update soon!
Amonraphoenix chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
More please :)
tmntlover2013 chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real soon thanks.
rainbowbats chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
i stayed up all night reading this,

and you're going to leave me on a cliffhanger?

and you havent updated since 2005?

child, i suggest you finish this. im hooked, i need to know what happens.

i'll eat you're face if you dont.

you have been warned!

&&since im commenting, i may as well tell you the things i enjoy of your story.

such as the way you describe things. (i.e.) how splinter looked as he died. also, your grammar. thank the lord someone knows how to spell![: not to mention the story plot, its very original. i also enjoy how you talk in third person [i think thats it? im bad at 'persons.'] and how you switch point of views. now i can despise raph for wat he did but understand completely why he did it :D

i best be off before this becomes long enough to make me look like a nerd.
Random Clone chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
The bond of brothers causes me to melt into a large puddle of emotional goo! Gone, are the arguments; gone, are the past grievances. Nothing remains but the pure love of one brother to another.

And *nice job* on Leo's and Don's reactions to Splinter's death! I was kinda afraid that you'd take the oh-so-angsty path of Leo's refusing to care for Raph until his Master had been taken care of-I sighed in relief, I must say. And I can't tell how I laughed at Donnie's by-the-pants medical care! He! Wonderful!

So I see that is has been a little while since you have updated this... I know how life (and evil, run away plot bunnies) is, but I can't tell you how *much* I would enjoy seeing this story continued! It's paced nicely; it's got correct characterizations; it's got detail; it's got a plot; it's got good grammar/spelling. And most importantly, it's got a great, big dose of Raphie angst. :)

PLEASE continue, Dear!
Random Clone chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
Nah-uh. Splinter's...? Um... Wow. That... Wow.

How in the *world* is Raph gonna react to this? My heart is broken for him! *huggles unconscious Raph*
Random Clone chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
RAPHIE-BOY! *paces nervously*

This ain't a good thing! Not at all! Ohdearohdearohdear! Splinter never ceases to fail in giving me an "aw" factor when it comes to his sons. Too sweet!

Quick Leo! To the battleshell!
Random Clone chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Oh, the boys sure are naughty! :P

Poor April, what she puts up with! At least Mikey didn't break any of her china, right?

Excellent characterizations in this chapter; I think that you especially did well on Raph-the root of his bottled up anger is very believable.

I'm lovin' it!
Random Clone chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Oh, *Saki*... The gift that keeps on giving, as it were.

I am loving your word pictures; very vivid with much, but not *too* much, attention to detail-in my experience, that is a VERY difficult thing to do!

I am very interested to see where this is going!
T420000 chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
great story sad that you've not updated in forever. its most likel not going to be updated right?
Gohanzgirl chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Man this is a good fic! I can't wait to find out what happens wonderful writing!
jaws chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
Good story . . . except for the part where you killed splinter! I wasn't so happy with that part of the story . . . but I await the next chapter . . . so up-date soon!
Veriandise chapter 5 . 10/15/2006
ah! that's it? no more? But, but... sigh. I really hope you come back and update this, but it has been like, coming up to two years since you have, since I guess the chances are pretty slim. This story is great, and really angsty. Oh well, what can I do? Except ask you again, PLEASE UPDATE!
jennielf chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
wow.

I started reading this one thinking it was gonna be something completely different and then...wham! Poor Raph, didnt even get to tell Splinter goodbye.

I love how you've made the boys so much more adult and mature. I love the way your stories are focused on the darker side of what it means to have the kinds of physical prowess they have and not be able to work within the "real" world to put it to good use...

huh. Its funny how when you're a kid you dont think strong, tough-guy characters (oh, like Raph, say...) can have the deep dark demons that you so talently explore in this story (and others), but now that im older and I have seen some of those demons close up myself I can totally see how this would be Raph in his early 20's...

Congrats on your phenonmenal ability to move the charcters beyond their more stereotypical and lighthearted depictions...i am highly impressed and cannot wait to read more... (i see another sleepless night in front of me to finish your oeuvre. How familar are you with the original comics? Your stuff reminds in tone of the guest books Michael Zulli did (31, 35, & 36) in '91.

Thanks for making me want to reread all my original comics again...

btw - side note - that scene from the movie is my absolute fave and i quote it all the time (in my head mostly) :)

Thank You! /bows to the Master