Reviews for Statistically Speaking
LinkLover123 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
I absolutely love your story! It's so fun to read and I've never seen another story like this! I wished I got to read it to the end though :(
LinkLover123 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
OMB! This is hilarious! I love chili hotaru!
emi21 chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
omg i really love this story! i just found it a while ago but its so funny :) i really hope you'll continue it sometime :D hotaru sounds so cute! i love what you did to akira, as mean as it may sound... its just too funny :D i think you're a fantastic writer and i hope you find the inspiration to complete this story :D
Hyper Kid chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
umm... dunno if you're still writing anymore, but I'd like to remind you that a lot of people REALLY LOVE your fics, especially this one, so I was wondering if there was even a faint chance in hell that you were going to finish it? I know what it can be like with old fanfictions, I still haven't finished some of mine, but I was really hoping you could put another chappy up on this? Or at least tell me to give up hope.. anyway, hope you're enjoying life, you're an EPIC WIN writer and I'm off to check out some of the newer stuff!
joyrid3 chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Aw, no more? It's getting even more interesting! Can't wait for the update! Animeverse and that was genius. And Yuya's transformation...the magical pretty girl attack names do suck, don't they? I remember one from Sailor Moon that one of the Sailor Stars (you know the men that turned into women) did sounded something like: "Star Gentle Uterus" XD

I'm wondering when Kyo's gonna get hit. I hope he does. Soon.

And Yay, Shinrei! Who's Pookie?

Happy New Year!
joyrid3 chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Poor Kyo...I think you're making him even more masculinely...ahm *searches for the right word* egotistically stupid than he is :) I don't know if that string of words made any sense...

Anyway...Poor Sasuke. I would have liked it more if Kanashimi got to kiss Yukimura, since I'm not a YukimuraxSasuke fan *shudders* But since Sasuke's technically a girl now I guess it's ok...

I wonder what the Narrator did to Yuya and oh, Hotaru-chan was so brave! :)
joyrid3 chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Aw...and I was hoping to see Kanashimi get playtime with Kyo. Yes, Sasuke, shield Yukimura! I have to say he's really in character (Yukimura) and I'm loving it! Props to you on the part about the frat boy and Jane Austen - that wonderful mix of opposites is part of why I love Yukimura! Well, that and he's gorgeous XD
joyrid3 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Well now, I know your sister was after Kyo, but now Yukimura too? NO! :) Sorry, fangirl moment.

By the way, I have one observation to make:

“KANASHIMI NO BISHONEN SUBJUGATION RYU...DUCT TAPE BIND!” - and only Kyo gets tied up. Yukimura's a bishonen too, so he should also be tied up, like Kyo.

By the way, in the part with Migeira and the little girl with pink pony tails - you scare me. That's a good thing.

And really, your sister's right - messing with fanservice means war!

I had a lot more to say, but due to the length of your chapters and the fact that I'm easily distracted, I forgot the other stuff _
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh, I went half-crazy when I saw the title and then the formulas (since I had my statistics AND econometrics final) THE HORROR! But all's well that ends well and since I got an "A-" I can't complain.

Now for the story: aw Benitora's cute as a dog! Can't he stay like that forever? XD At least that way he'll always be close to Yuya if she decides to keep him. Kyo is blindingly in character, I loved the "shut up" part. So simple, yet so efficient. That's Kyo for you.

*rushes to the next chapter*
Squiff chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
If you don't update this soon, I'll cry ;-;
Kumiko Hasegawa chapter 5 . 8/3/2006

Erk! Brain. Overload. Crashing. (falls over twitching)

(shakes fist at Narrator) Update soon, or I'll, um.

Jeb: (strikes pose) You'll "um" her to death?

KH: (whacks troublesome figment of imagination over the head) Quiet you!

Jeb: (sniffs pathetically and goes to eat carrots)

KH: (rolls eyes) UPDATE! (sobs uncontrollably) I'm so bored! (whine)

Happy writing!

P.S. Akira is mine! (hiss)
Kumiko Hasegawa chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Can I have bunny Akira? I'll take good care of him!

Will read more when I have time...hilarious!

Happy writing!
Chi chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
OMG... PLEASE Update! Please...! I love this! Please update...!
Kaori chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
Brilliant! I love it! This made me laugh so hard, I think the neighbours are ready to use their iron skillet on me ;D

You said you're busy with RL, but will you be finishing this smeday? Even if it takes a while? *is hopeful*
summerbluez chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
That was freaking hilarious,i nearly laughed my head off at that!oh and erm...what exactly is the difference between the manga Shrinrei and the anime Shrinrei?what happened?Cuz i didnt read the manga series,only watched the anime.i thought shinrei removed the curse in the end?o_0*confused*