Reviews for A Jedi on Treasure Planet
Royalraven007 chapter 8 . 12/20/2010
That was great! Usually whenever a new character is introduced it gets really wonky but you did it very well, didn't change the story too much (and you had a very strong girl character, very nice! :) I loved your story Great job writing :)
Welsh Gem chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
awww nice
Horsygirl 96 chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
OMG the ending of this story is amazing! I loved it! The whole story!

I have to check out your other storys, Absalote nessesidy!

I'll review again in out of your other storys, so your not gonna see the last of me!

XD

StarSpinner678 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
YAY! She finally told them her secret.

lovn't it so far!

StarSpinner678 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Really good.

I like how you put Kim in the story, it just fits really well. Honestly, i though a jedi in TP would kinda ruin it, but you write it so well.

Keep up the good work and I'll keep reading,

StarSpinner678 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Your, like, so stealing my idea. Even though you've never read my fanfic(it hasn't been published yet). Or maybe I'm the theif, here, stealing your idea, though I've never read this story in my life. Its almost identical to my idea, 'cept the girl is called Kati, and she was kidnapped by Docoo (How do you spell his name?), not Maul. Anywho, great story, I'll contunue reading it later today or tomorrow, cause I gotta get off the computer.

PS Today is my day for long reviews XD
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is very well put together writing, without a lot of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors that you see in many other stories. I really like this! A few suggestions, make the ending more attention grabbing at the beginning and graft the actual story more into Kim's story. I really like the way the story flows between thoughts and how these two worlds of Jedi and Treasure Planet have been melded together. Thanks for an intriguing read!
Cirex chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
You don't know much about Star Wars do you? I hate it when people make Star Wars crossovers and the don't know the basic rules. There can only be TWO Sith. A master and an apperentice. One to embody the power, the other to crave it. Any other Dark Side user is just a Dark Jedi, not a real Sith Lord.
GoldenRoseChild chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Hey, it's Rachel. I'm out of my limit to send personal messages. So, please do send me a E-mail to Music gal princess gmail . com

But don't put spaces when you type in the E-mail.
Britt chapter 8 . 11/30/2005
AMAZING!
star saphire chapter 8 . 8/22/2005
it's great i absolutley lov it. Please tell me that you are going to write a sequel. It;s really really good.
Black Cat chapter 8 . 1/27/2005
It's me again. The one who criticized your work. I'm just calling in to inform you that Disney is going to produce a Treasure Planet 2 plus an animated series. Don't believe me? Check it on the internet. Bye.
Black Cat chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Hi. I'm gonna be frank with you, so let's make this short. Your idea (merging Star Wars with Treasure Planet) is pretty original. Notice I didn't say good, cool, or anything like that. Just original.

Look, Jim doesn't seem to me like the kind of guy to fall in love. Really. So this whole romance issue... it just doesn't fit his personality.

I'm not criticizing you. I just think Jim doesn't fit into the way you portray him in "A Jedi on Treasure Planet".

I'm a writer too. That's why I can easily spot so many mistakes in your work. Lot's of mistakes are evident in every chapter.

Listen, I'm giving you some advice. Do you have Microsoft Word? If you do, type your stuff in there with the spelling and grammar checker turned on. You'll realize that you HAVE made plenty of mistakes.

Always proofread your material before you post it on the Internet.

One more thing before I go: If there's any mistakes in this review, it's because I don't have time to proofread it. This is just a fast message to you - not a real letter or anything like that.

It's been a pleasure to read your story. Keep it up. You're doing it great.

Maybe I'll check up on your stuff some time later.

See you around.
Little Hawk chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
Once again another great chapter! and to telyou the truth I never seen treasure planet so great by adding a jedi into your story its amazing!
Little Hawk chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
FINALLY! you got your story up. Thank goodness. Well all I have to say is that its still great and awesome and I still love it. BUT WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END NO!