Reviews for Truth
so cute!
DudeBroICantThinkOfAGoodName chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
please its really good:)
amaitoru chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
aw I like when Kyo goes to confront him and yuki tearing up saying he loves him and runs away. Nice fic.
Shaposhit chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hatori: ALL right! -thumbs up-

I like this fic. It's very cozy. THANK YOU!
CloudedMirror chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
cute!
Double Spell chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
It's not spelled "gomenasai", it's spelled "gomen nasai".
DevilBoxers chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
My friend wants you to write more! OR she will throw a pencil at you...anyways i loved this! w00t
berta-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
aw that was so cute! well done! to bad kyo didn't spend the night (wink,wink). and thus my perverted natrue prevails lol. -
hatsuharuluva181 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
AW! that was so sweet...though I, myself would have liked a few more..."details". ; But this was very good, and I love it!
DianaLineelu2001 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Luv it!
Kina chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I, personally, LOVED IT! It was so sweet. But I do have one bone to pick with you. The story itself was okay, but... I need and want more. I mean, come on, for all of us yaoifangirls i speak for all of us when I say, you coulda had at least one lemon alert.

LOL. Not what you were expecting huh? Yes, I am a naughty fangirl that likes to read anime YAOI (sometimes hentai, but mostly) YAOI lemon. BUt only for specific things. KyoxYuki, YukixHaru, KuramaXHiei, YusukexKoenma, KazumaxRyuhou, the list goes on and on.

...Grreat. I have to go, my no good dad says I have to go. It's only 1:09! And i wanted to read some more. Oh well. *shrugs shoulders* Sayonara!
RenRenTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
-GASP- I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAYS TTFN! -screams- I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE! _

lurved the fic... and the fact that Rama-chan and Hi-chan were there! _ (yet again, I'm very happy right now despite the fact that I'm sick)

I am SO adding this to my favorite stories lists!

Hiei: Oh, shut up, will ya?

-_- you shut up Hiei... WRITE MORE! (or else I will send the ttfn-ness to glomp you! Not that that would really be abad thing...))TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
That was such a cute story! I love how you put Ayame into this! And I loved how Yuki was blushing and crying at the same time (It would be so cute to see, _!)

And my mom yells at me for being on the computer for too long aswell! (I think I'm addicted to this site.)

I hope you keep writing (You are a wonderful writer)and reviewing my stories aswell!
Juicy Orange chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
THAT FAN-FICTION WAS ALL TOO AWESOME! i LOVE THE PART WHERE THE STORY ENDED IN SUCH GOODNESS! i LOVE YOU TOO hATOKO! mAKE A FANFICTION ABOUT ME! iT WOULD BE SO COOL! yOU ARE MY IDOL!i WANT TO MAKE LOVE! hILARIOUS TOO! bUT I THINK YOU MADE A MISTAKE! kYO AND yUKI ARE BOTH GUYS! iT'S AWESOME HOW YOU CAN MAKE A FAN FICTION WITHOUT READING THE FICTION THOUGH! kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
teenyyogini chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Aww... That was kawaii~desu! Great job!