Reviews for Operation: WISH
samuraistar chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Awwww! Poor Wally! I knew that was gonna happen! I like the way you illustrate his awkwardness and embarrassment! I can't wait for more! Maybe I'll write my own Christmas story! (I try to do one every year) Can't wait for your update!
Robastar34 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Good Story So Far, Plese Update Soon!
Whitewash893 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
is this discontinued :( ?
mushi345knd chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
exellent! but...well...i dont like mushi/sandy fluff (*giggle* dont know what fluff means (only ten)*giggle*). Try some mushi/lee fluff! but...other than that,GOOD JOB! Update please!
DarkFairyYume chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
Oh well, hopefully Wally didn't take her falling asleep during that as a bad thing! O_o That would cause problems. Anyhew, its been awhile since I seen an update from this story. Its going quite well. It is refreshing to see something that has to do with Mushi and Sandy's relationship as well as Wally's and Kuki's at the same time. _

Well, make chapter 3 soon! I look forward to it!
Valecia92 chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
I really like it! You got the team's personalities down just right! Can't wait for more! Please update!
WhoKnows chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
I thought the end part with Numbahs 3 & 4 was beautiful. I wish a boy would be like that to me.

almostinsane chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Update!
rini124 chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
So cute! Can't wait until the next chapter
Cyrix chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Wally confessed! But Kuki fell asleep! lol! Update! :)
woogum10 chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Great story. The only thing is, why would #1 care if they're doing something illegal? They already did illegal driving. Plus, why would they be embarassed when #'s 3 'n 4 call eachother they're real names? They do call eachother their real names in recent episodes you know.
Cris chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Aww..I love 3/4 fluff! They're so cute together! Great chapter, very cute. Please update soon!
mia14conchelez chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
oh, good story, i really like it! write more!
DarkFairyYume chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Yeh, there was a bit much dialogue, but oh well. Imagery is better, but its still a good story overall. _ Update! XD 3/4evuh!