Reviews for Entropy
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
OMG. Abby better make it cause if she doesn't...I'll cry.

LoL

Do you want to see me cry? :-p KIDDING...heheh

LOVED IT! More soon!

~mandi *_*
Unconscious-Regret chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
AH...totally just got chills...love this first chapter!

Katy
xfreelifex chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
Yes Carby yes! I love Carby! Give me more soon please!
SerenaFelicity chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
ohh update soon.
Icefemina chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
YES! Finally another CARBY! One that doesn't require Kem to be in the picture! Keep this going, I love it.
SerenaFelicity chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
OMG she woke up . please update soo. i hope this is carby.
Dubenko Junkie chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I have to echo Allison's sentiments here. Can't wait to see what you do with Dubenko...
Allison Lane chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
As much as I can't stand Carby (there's just way too much of it and too little of anything else in the fandom), I am interested in seeing you continue this story, if only to see if you take the references to Dubenko any further. (What can I say, he's my favorite character. :))
Icefemina chapter 4 . 3/7/2005
Please, please, please, please, please keep going. Oh and don't kill Abby! To many stories kill of the good charactors. I really love it! Please keep up the awesome work!
SerenaFelicity chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
is she ok. omg u have to update.
Dark Gotham chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
Great chapter I really like it.
JusttxJaycie chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
Please continue!Its great!
GMSR chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
good chapter, i dunno if im getting into this one though, the character just don seem themselves, i dunno, i will give another try the next time you update though.
Icefemina chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
Wow, this keeps getting better! Thank you for not killing Abby, I don't know what i would do with out her! Please KEEP GOING! I love it!
crookedpen chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
sweet! this story is great. update soon. maybe make the chapters a little longer, but this story is really good.