Reviews for Tangled
Megan chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
your recent fics are way better tbh
Megan chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
if the rapist turns out to be christophe i will be so mad i swear
Crystal013 chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Kyle...
That was a sad ending, but good job. :)
Aidan G chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
here is the actual ending christophe bursts through the door with a shotgun blows “...” away and kyle and him ride of into the sunset on his motorbike lol

I DO HATE YOU FOR THE OTHER ENDING ( lol
rainbowSPLOOGE chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
So I am officially crying. You are the first SPfandom writer that has made me laugh, jump for joy, gasp in realisation, and then cry with ONE story. And a bloody good one at that. Good job.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
At least he's happy, but the thought of Cartman screwing his dead body disgust me more than the thought of it happening while he's alive.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
How could anyone think it was Stan? Will Kyle kill himself?
Scarlet Wolf chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
You repeated the sentence about Kyle saying he raped him. You wrote the same sentence twice.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Kyle slept with Stan? Weird...
Scarlet Wolf chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Christophe loves Kyle. His mom isn't yelling. Two things that were kind of unexpected.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Kind of funny, a Jew doing a report on Hitler.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
It was obviously Cartman. Also, you wrote that Kyle closed the door, then pulled Kyle down the stairs to call a taxi. Did you mean Stan, because I got

confused.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That'll be hard to hide. Who raped him?
mangamoo1 chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
;o; Damn it woman I'm crying like there's no tomorrow! *sniffle* This was such an awesome story though If you ever do plan on making a sequel I swear to god I will review every chapter! I don't exactly know how you would make a sequel-unless someone busted in and was like "OH NOES!' *Saves Kyle* or it showed the after math OR Kenney and Kyle meeting in the after life. So yea I am glad I read this story! I love your writing style by the way!
mangamoo1 chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
I WAS SMART! :D and wowza this was so good and all I can think right now about Eric is Death Note! D: Man you made him sound like one f'ed up SOB! But I loved it, because I'm sure this is exactly how Eric would think *nods* now only one chapter left to read!