Reviews for Earl of the North
Luc chapter 24 . 9/15
This is so illogical that its making me angry to read more. How come Harry is so stupid to think anything he says would be believed? How come the order is so stupid that even when theyre given evidence Harry didnt do the attack at privet drive, they still insist it was ao? Omg! Some mentally challenges are this thick, no one else!
Salazar Snape chapter 35 . 9/12
It's weird reading this, like Delenda Est is probably one of my favourite stories on the ff site but then you've got this weird thingy. Eh i guess they can't all be gold.
DarkishWhiteLord chapter 4 . 9/12
Line breaks bro...
Why do all your characters sound the same? They have no real personality. No unique characteristics. If you were to take out all the names and widely recognised descriptive terms from Harry Potter, such as "my boy," it would be impossible to differentiate the characters. Outside of the narrative you should be writing as each individual persona, instead, you've written the entire story in your own voice.
Sorry. I get it. I know this is fan fiction, and you've shown a significant amount of brass by simply publishing, but damn... Some things are just: GAH! You know?
One time emergency portkey to ANYWHERE. ...are you fracking kidding me!? Well shit, and here i thought rebeamio was moronic...
Holly crap! I had forgotten about this fic... I read it years ago. Hah! I stoped when i got to the "Rebeamio Shield". I thought it was both the funniest and most idiotic thing i'd ever come across in fan fiction. Seriously. Fucking rebeamio... Lol.
PGHammer chapter 50 . 8/9
And the real shocker at the end of the story? Surprisingly, it's NOT Neville's parents - but Neville himself. Neville's parents I could see holding that grudge - after all, they were locked in their minds how long? Thing is - unfortunately for Neville's parents, their son grew a backbone AND some common sense in the meanwhile. He told them to take that anger, fold it until it was all corners, and put it where it will do you a world of good. Result - instead of going back to Longbottom Hall, he stayed at Naircaix with Harry and Bella.
Gregory Hanssen chapter 50 . 8/7
Dude this story was great, I loved it!
When I saw the story line , I thought I won't read it any further. Then I read 1pg then continued. ... one of the best ever fanfic
mumi3 chapter 50 . 8/5
This is one of the best story that I have ever read. WOW One of my favorite
tristian potter chapter 50 . 7/30
By far one of the best fucking stories I've ever read
Reader chapter 50 . 7/23
No, thank you both for writing.
Soki711 chapter 21 . 7/21
Fighting with stunners? What are they 9 years old? There's an old saying: You don't bring a knife to gunfight.
Humdinger1983 chapter 50 . 7/15
Refreshing take on a way things could have been.
4,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »