Reviews for Earl of the North
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 7h
See, I knew Bella would somehow get young again! AWESOME!
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 7h
This thing, about Bella being so much older than Harry, maybe a potion to make her younger?
kittyranma chapter 39 . 3/20
Arg i wish Harry would give in and punish her, give her a spanking. It would be cathartic for her.
eternalkingjohnson1 chapter 50 . 3/17
Entertaining and has a few interesting twists which I didn't expect. Overall, I loved it. It was so captivating to me that I read it in 2 phases in a single day.
Damon Fyrian chapter 48 . 3/2
Oh, you son of a bitch/bitch (depending on your gender). I actually thought Bellatrix lost the kid. (And trust me, as the son of two nurses and a near-expert in human anatomy, I know that it's not hard to hit the kid with a stab to the stomach.)

I'm referring to the writer with this review, not you. Silvere.
Attrix chapter 24 . 2/25
I have several complaints about this. One, the dialogue during fights is borderline absurd aka Harry saying "What was that for?" while staring dumbly at Voldemort. Now I don't believe that Harry needs to be some uber- intelligent individual that connects the dots that nobody else can, but this entire time it just seems like he just stands there doubly trying to figure out why he can't put 2 and 2 together and having to go to his "advisors" to do get help in making the simplest decisions. The idea of the story has merit, it's just whenever such unnecessary character flaws are so prevalent that it completely takes a person that you put in a position of power and makes him into someone that nobody in their right mind would view as a confident and capable ruler. Not to mention one that had prior knowledge of Ron and Hermione's betrayal from his scrying and Snape's warning, yet he proceeds to act like a child that is just now finding out that his friends believed the way they do.
Xyoras chapter 8 . 2/21
You switched Tess's gender a couple of times during the talk with Harry at the bottom
Xyoras chapter 5 . 2/21
Why is it that any people who kiss till they run out of air don't simply breathe through their noses? I mean, that is part of what they are there for.
Xyoras chapter 1 . 2/21
In the prophecy at the top, the word betrayed should have been written as Betrayed. It is a title and a thus it is capitalized, similar to Sir, Lord, King, and other various titles of power and/or nobility.
Alright, that is enough! I have to toss in the towel at fucking "rebeamio." I was going to tough it out in order to finish this story and then "rebeamio" happened. So... No. Not only no, but HELL no. You honestly went and named a spell, used to deflect another spell, god damned fucking "REBEAMIO." I feel dumb just having read that...
EndlessHax chapter 23 . 2/5
ha! you did lord silvere instead of lord silver! XD
I like this and the story but it gets boring after a while. I find myself forcing myself to read it. I eventually just skipped to the last few chapters and read them. I think it is going too slowly, and therefore boring and irritating.
Good story
hakon2feb chapter 34 . 1/14
Hi.
I think i'm beginning to see a trend here... From the battle of Azkaban to this, it seems Harry is ok with using lethal curses whenever the enemy has their backs turned (10 death eaters, Voldemort respectively), but as soon as the first lethal spell is cast he easily returns to spells only used to incapacitate. Isn't the whole point to take down Voldemort hard?
As for the limitations you set on the levitation charm... I'm disappointed, really, i am. In their first year, Ron levitated a Troll club that was probably as heavy as himself. Are you saying first year Ron(Who used the spell successfully for the first time) is magically stronger than a trained, super wand Harry?
Also, Voldemort's reaction time, which would be a continuation of Harry casting Wingardium leviosa before being hit during the battle of Azkaban. Is Voldemort incapable of being blindsided while focusing on a different fight? It would add more realism if they managed to physically harm Voldemort and/or be harmed in turn.

hakon2feb.
hakon2feb chapter 14 . 1/13
Hi.
Ok, so first, i would like to comment on how Harry kills 10 people in the beginning of the siege, while later reverts to stunners... To me this doesn't make much sense, unless he plans on having the dementors 'clean up' after him.
Also, i don't think it's common behaviour when startled to yell out the first thing you learned about magic, especially when Harry has been drilling combat spells since he got his new wands. Not to mention that 'Wingardium Leviosa has about 8 syllables, which means it would be way too late to use when the enemy spell is already on its way. If you remember the movies, they manage to lock spells mostly because they start shouting at the same time, while also using almost similar in lenght spells. (Had Harry used Stupefy instead, he might have won without deus ex machina :p)
Lastly, if none were dead/severely injured, Neville would have 20 people backing him that they faced a force larger than them in Hogsmead. How is that for 'in the heat of battle'?
Otherwise, a good chapter, even if there are a few too many scene breaks.

hakon2feb.