Reviews for Earl of the North
Dude chapter 5 . 7/1
That Moment when you are reading chapter five while listening to the lotr soundtrack of Mordor and Minas Morgul.
Kagey98 chapter 50 . 6/21
Good Story! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Spazzman29 chapter 37 . 6/14
So Harry just forgives Hermione and then she buts in on his business as though she has a right. She really pisses me off in things like that. I'm going to stop reading here since I know how the story goes since I have read it before. I can see why you said it doesn't even compare to Delenda Est as it really doesn't compared to Delenda Est this story is really bad.
Omenglotzer chapter 13 . 5/14
Oh my god, this is hilarious and I love it! Dumbledore so used to trusting Snape
Omenglotzer chapter 4 . 5/14
It's really interesting how right you are on the last paragraphs here.
People do like order and being part of something. It's also nice to contrast this to the DA where no professors and no aurors backed them.

Good Job!
Abbey Riddle chapter 49 . 5/1
Few stories have restored Longbottoms be jerks...I was shocked that I liked it so much. Pretty Perfect.
Abbey Riddle chapter 36 . 4/30
Another person who absolutely doesn't deserve anything but a traitors death. This forgiveness is killing me. This story is so good...but the forgiveness is too much.
Abbey Riddle chapter 33 . 4/30
Why didn't he just throw her back into the sea? She deserves to feel guilty. That's what happens when you let your best friend go to Azkaban without a trial, which she adamantly opposed when she found out about Sirius. I believe she said everyone, despite their apparent guilt, deserves a trial. This arc is killing me.
Abbey Riddle chapter 32 . 4/30
Why is she being forgiven? If she hadn't thought the worst of him while he was studying magic for the DA and spied on him for Dumbledore, they may have believed he was innocent or at least allowed him to have a fair trial. This plot line makes no sense. Not that you have to justify it, it's your story, and a great one at that! She's no better than Ron. If she hadn't had the absolute proof that Harry was innocent, she never would have came around. How does Bella not see that?
Abbey Riddle chapter 31 . 4/30
I have loved this story so much until that last scene. She deserves no forgiveness. Bella was awful, but she didn't personally betray Harry and killing Sirius was an accident. The betrayal of Hermione is personal and deep. Some things are not worthy of forgiveness.
burungmalam chapter 1 . 4/30
The whole kid thing is still weird! Even if I get the reasoning that Harry needs an heir, still...
antim1santhrope chapter 33 . 4/24
so after commenting i read the rest of the chapter thinking okay you'll have Harry be a little upset but forgive hermionr...espicially after he didnt care that bella killed Sirius... how wrong was i... slapping her around, snarling and storming away, again it's not feasible to me, i wish i could see past this plot hole because this is a great story but i personally can not
antim1santhrope chapter 32 . 4/24
i started reading this because of delenda est... i didn't expect nor want it to be similar but i feel you really missed the mark with this... i have no problem with a good Harry/Bella pairing but you never developed the pairing nor have you really developed Bella... 1 week in Azkaban, mixed blood, and harry having no problem being married to a mass murderer that just killed Sirius... that makes no sense espicially when in this chapter you have Hermione trying to apologize and his first reaction is basically f**k her, I'm glad she's seen the light but i don't want her around... the rest of the story is really good though, i just wish that that key part of the story was executed better, whether that meant developing bella and the pairing, or scrapping the bella pairing and going with a female that wouldn't need as much developing (hermione, luna, ginny, katie, angelicia, etc)
RandomFandomsGirl chapter 50 . 4/23
LOVED IT!
Egghead1927 chapter 50 . 3/11
Is their daughter gonna be like homeschooled in magic or go all muggle or just go to a different school?
4,540 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »