Reviews for Earl of the North
conekaido49 chapter 17 . 7/29
I do
Sino-Soviet chapter 2 . 7/20
Also, he could've easily given an oath on his life/magic that he didn't betray anyone.
Sino-Soviet chapter 1 . 7/20
Legilimency costs nothing to use. Also, Snape would've easily seen anything suspicious. Not to mention, common sense dictates that Harry wouldn't betray the Light for his parents murderer.
LordKnight007 chapter 50 . 7/3
Definitely one of the Most Beautiful Story I have ever read! I don't know why I chose not to read this before since I saw this a lot when searching for stories, probably because of some of the reviews! I had hoped that the Epilogue would be about Harry and his family though, I would have loved to Harry and his family finally in peace. I dont think I'll reread this story though, there's a lot of frustrating moments that almost made me stop reading and I dont think I want to go through that again. Anyways, Thanks for writing such a Wonderful piece of story!
LordKnight007 chapter 49 . 7/3
I thought it was Tonks that was captured.. You fooled us all! Great job!
MattBlack chapter 36 . 6/29
Kind of mindboggling, that Molly has the GUTS to be freeloading in Harry's house while slandering him. Please, please, please punish her and Ron, HARD.
MattBlack chapter 35 . 6/29
Really looking forward to Grimmauld eviction time as well. Always loathed Molly's manipulations, and it will be fun reading the order getting their bacon warmed up. XD
Anuentch chapter 50 . 6/3
a masterpiece worthy to cry. a bueatiful and complex story with a truly magnificent plot. A fantastic story telling and a truly beautiful ending that leaves no wishes open..
i thank you for creating such a stunning masterpiece.
Really enjoyed this story I especially enjoyed the fresh spin on the original novels the bella harry romance trazaban ice people the rod goblin rebellion loved it
Sebine chapter 3 . 4/24
Bella is a certified milf?
The story characters are only as stupid as the story teller . Ron Weasley personified .
ak chapter 50 . 4/14
I found this story recently and enjoyed the read. Thank you for writing!
Darknessdawns chapter 50 . 4/4
Over all this was a very interesting piece. I found the whole thing with the house of Polairix and the Earldom of the North a unique concept. Though some parts did seem to drag I enjoyed it. Still not sure what I think of the whole Rod of Dominion arc and the Warlock magic. That seemed rather sudden in the story compared to the rest of the plot devices. Honestly there was no mention of the Warlock abilities after Harry and Bella got to Nair'icaix until the final battle with Voldemort. I would have definitely enjoyed seeing more about all that during the story.

The whole thing with the betrayals and then redemption of some characters was again interesting. I can see why the redemption and forgiveness of such a wrong was important to the story. However I found myself very surprised with the Weasley family, the Order, and the British Magicals. So many were just filled with hate and blinded by it. That was also well explained but still very sad to read. I was quite happy that there were some who saw Harry for himself. Though I was very surprised by the remorse of Hermione and Ginny considering how cruel and hateful the were during most the story.
LordZarcon chapter 16 . 2/12
I can't remember does he still have a horcrox in his head? Would that not affect a baby?
tfuinsah chapter 24 . 2/6
Honestly the fact that Harry is allowing them to exist is foolish. Taking Hogwarts away would do a lot of damage to the Order, and leaving them alive to damage his reputation and plans is just plain stupid.
4,756 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »