Reviews for Earl of the North
cztelnik chapter 4 . 2h ago
Potter's Legion, so far this is just as interesting as Delende Est - funny thing is I almost didn't read it thinking it was just another variation on that very excellent story. Happy to see this is totally different. Don't think HP would be so cavalier about the marriage but maybe he's in shock.
Wow chapter 34 . 4/14
Much better than before. Better writing style also. Thank god you took over this shipwreck
lakeyer chapter 50 . 4/10
this is the perfect story for anyone who wish to read a tale of wonder and and entertainment that keeps one's on there toes and keeps them guessing what will happen next and will remember that no matter what life is just to short to live with hate.
ThePhenakism chapter 50 . 4/8
Amazing story still, well worth the read and simply awesome all round.
elizabeth.croft chapter 8 . 4/3
cant make it pass this chapter.
Come here from Delenda Est. Your writing skills have increased a lot since 2005.
Dadoumarine chapter 50 . 4/2
most beautiful story i had never read! Enjoy!

dadoumarine.
Jedi101 chapter 18 . 3/30
Nice stuff
Darth Flamel chapter 50 . 3/28
Great story.. Enjoyed it a lot..!
Anon chapter 33 . 3/26
This could be a really great story, but I don't think that there was enough relationship development between Bellatrix and Harry.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 3/18
why is Neville always in these damn things... he is a useless character on par with Hermione in my hate for him
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 3/18
wait so your saying everyone pretty much betrays him and he has no anger at all... even Jesus would be pissed... and why would he give a shit if the ministry wouldnt like it

oh, and you do realize that one of the most interesting thing about Bella is that she is insane... its pretty boring and extremely unlikely when/if she isnt
PaultheEwok chapter 50 . 3/16
Awesome story, loved it. I read your stories a couple of weeks ago but I kept putting off reviewing because although I really love reading I don't like to write but I want to express what I thought of the story I think writers deserve that more than just favouriting which is what I normally did before when I couldn't think of anything to say.

Anyway onwards I really liked the story and I do think veriteserum isn't always indicative of guilty or not guilty as it is just what the person truly believes (isn't it?), however I don't see why they couldn't use a penseive.

Additionally couldn't Harry have used the scrying spell to look for Hermione? I really enjoyed the final battle in one word Epic. I also would e rather them live in the north away from the magical world than them have to live like in witness protection living under false identities. Anyway great story.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 3/10
This does not seem to be very good to tell you the truth. From you AN I gather that you don't particularly care, so I won't bother going into details.
excellent fic!
Yeah you weren't wrong about this being not so hot. Harry's wishy-washy, "why is everyone picking on me" attitude is pretty rediculous. He's the freaking Lord of the North! He should just declare war on the lot of them and let God pick out the innocent.
4,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »