Reviews for Earl of the North
Lola Krantz chapter 50 . 1h
fantastic story. loved the true to life ending. well done
dhamann7878 chapter 50 . 8/31
Such a good story and the lesson. . . no words
tammgrogan chapter 12 . 8/28
Hello, I just wanted to tell you how very much I have enjoyed rereading your Amazing story. It's one of my favorites. When I am feeling down, I just have to read one of your stories to start feeling better. Thank you for that. Hopefully you can start writing some more Harry and Belletrix stories soon. Until then, Thank You and Take care.
Tammgrogan
Talhulla chapter 5 . 8/23
What did a just read?

Are you 10 ?

Serious.

harry fall in love with is godfather murderer in 5 chapter Oo

Very bad writting.
Hank1967 chapter 50 . 8/21
Excellent story! Lots of interesting ideas to contemplate!
Jimbocous chapter 50 . 8/21
Thanks for a great read!
taxzombie chapter 50 . 8/18
Appreciated the ending. I think it was well done. A good read throughout from start to finish. Nicely done the both of you.
taxzombie chapter 48 . 8/18
Moldishorts end reminds me of Wizards, a movie that came out back in 77. In the final epic battle between good and evil to brothers had a stand off and the good wizard pulled out a luger and shot his brother the evil wizard. Good flick. I recommend it
This story is incredible
HartleySkarsgard chapter 50 . 8/13
Great read. First Bella/Harry fanfic I've read and it was good :)
paininneck89 chapter 1 . 8/4
I enjoy this story very much I've reread it several time and continue to enjoy it great work
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 15 . 7/25
Kawaiii que lindo nene
Dude chapter 5 . 7/1
That Moment when you are reading chapter five while listening to the lotr soundtrack of Mordor and Minas Morgul.
Kagey98 chapter 50 . 6/21
Good Story! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Spazzman29 chapter 37 . 6/14
So Harry just forgives Hermione and then she buts in on his business as though she has a right. She really pisses me off in things like that. I'm going to stop reading here since I know how the story goes since I have read it before. I can see why you said it doesn't even compare to Delenda Est as it really doesn't compared to Delenda Est this story is really bad.
4,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »