Reviews for Earl of the North
InARealPickle chapter 50 . 11/3
I loved this story so freaking much!
Majestic Hero chapter 48 . 10/24
Harry shooting Voldy was the funniest shit ever
pghammer21 chapter 50 . 10/24
As to why Harry is a recluse - why should Harry - let alone his household, which includes Bellatrix, their kids eventually, and Neville - have anything to do with Wizarding Britain? Money is covered - it is all at North Gringotts. Nairicaix is a self-contained society on the order of the Hawaiians of the 17th century or the Inuit (Alaska) before the Russians came along in that same century?
SlowestTurtle chapter 47 . 8/22
This Harry's a real dumb shit
conekaido49 chapter 17 . 7/29
I do
Sino-Soviet chapter 2 . 7/20
Also, he could've easily given an oath on his life/magic that he didn't betray anyone.
Sino-Soviet chapter 1 . 7/20
Legilimency costs nothing to use. Also, Snape would've easily seen anything suspicious. Not to mention, common sense dictates that Harry wouldn't betray the Light for his parents murderer.
LordKnight007 chapter 50 . 7/3
Definitely one of the Most Beautiful Story I have ever read! I don't know why I chose not to read this before since I saw this a lot when searching for stories, probably because of some of the reviews! I had hoped that the Epilogue would be about Harry and his family though, I would have loved to Harry and his family finally in peace. I dont think I'll reread this story though, there's a lot of frustrating moments that almost made me stop reading and I dont think I want to go through that again. Anyways, Thanks for writing such a Wonderful piece of story!
LordKnight007 chapter 49 . 7/3
I thought it was Tonks that was captured.. You fooled us all! Great job!
MattBlack chapter 36 . 6/29
Kind of mindboggling, that Molly has the GUTS to be freeloading in Harry's house while slandering him. Please, please, please punish her and Ron, HARD.
MattBlack chapter 35 . 6/29
Really looking forward to Grimmauld eviction time as well. Always loathed Molly's manipulations, and it will be fun reading the order getting their bacon warmed up. XD
Anuentch chapter 50 . 6/3
a masterpiece worthy to cry. a bueatiful and complex story with a truly magnificent plot. A fantastic story telling and a truly beautiful ending that leaves no wishes open..
i thank you for creating such a stunning masterpiece.
Really enjoyed this story I especially enjoyed the fresh spin on the original novels the bella harry romance trazaban ice people the rod goblin rebellion loved it
Sebine chapter 3 . 4/24
Bella is a certified milf?
The story characters are only as stupid as the story teller . Ron Weasley personified .
4,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »