Reviews for Earl of the North
Ares Alexander Peverell chapter 1 . 2/17/2021
If you're reading this comment try to give this story a chance despite the unusual pairing.

One of the best stories I've ever read on FFN
I don't have enough words or praises to describe the brilliance of this story not only from a moral standpoint, but also a literary one. The author has my regards and I commend him for the creation of such a beautiful piece of art.
YamiTiger chapter 16 . 2/12/2021
I really really want to like this story, and I understand it is an earlier writing, but sometimes the dialogue kills me. I love the plot, the idea is great, but some of the convenient compromises hurt. I can't believe Neville would actually be willing to work with and forgive Bella as quick as this sounds. I will continue reading because overall it is enjoyable and certainly well above average.
silver hands chapter 30 . 1/31/2021
"What is this!?" Hermione shouted in indignity, "These chains aren't even well oiled! Fully would be ashamed of you miserable lot."
Alex chapter 50 . 1/31/2021
My 22nd time reading 2nd favorite story out of 5,987 even beat out 56 Twilght
Alex chapter 45 . 1/29/2021
Time to read another chapter. Wish me luck.I'm going in now. If I don't make it my next of kin.
Larry Kwan chapter 2 . 1/27/2021
/great story
Alex chapter 21 . 1/26/2021
your more than 4 times past 1,000
Alex chapter 3 . 1/25/2021
LILY WAS NEVER A EVANS SHE WAS A FAE WHO WAS TURNED INTO A HUMAN AND PLACED AS AN EVANS BABY.
Guest chapter 50 . 1/21/2021
The most pathetic Harry. You can take your self righteous bullshit and choke on it, author. After everything these fucking people did to betray and destroy Harry, and he just turns around, gets on his knees, sucks their cocks and kisses their assets while thanking them and worshipping them. If I raped your family, would you so easily forgive me? Fuck you, author.
abishasoans chapter 37 . 1/11/2021
While it's fine for Harry to forgive, I hate the fact that you're going for the 'forgive and forget' angle with Hermione. Yes, maybe someday she'll be his friend again but they should never go back to how they used to be. She easily betrayed. Bellatrix also seems to be projecting her own guilt and want for redemption on Harry and they can't really say they wonder pressure him when they refuse to leave him alone despite what he wants.
abishasoans chapter 28 . 1/11/2021
Hermione is a moron. I hope Harry doesn't waste any resources on saving her
Alan McMahan chapter 50 . 1/4/2021
Sorry again you probably don’t want to reply but just to make sure cause I’m terrible about phone numbers 615 605 6774
Alan McMahan chapter 50 . 1/4/2021
I forgot one thing in my past message. I doubt you’d like to but here it is anyway if you’d like to reply at all you may message me at 615 605 6774 I would frankly be honored
Alan McMahan chapter 50 . 1/4/2021
Hello my name as you have seen is Alan McMahan I would simply like to say that I quite frankly love this story. I like to re read it from time to time to not only relive the journey but to reaffirm the message ... I learned a lot from this story ... a lot of forgiveness and a lot of doing things for myself. This story is a important honestly life changing aspect of my life. Thank you so very much for the wonderful journey this takes me on and for the lessons I learned as frankly I wouldn’t be the person I am today I would be much more bitter I wouldn’t have been able to do even a fourth of what I have now. I wouldn’t have surrounded my self with close friends and loving family ... to want to live again ... it all started in a major part with this story. So thank you for a final time
Guest chapter 32 . 12/29/2020
Asking forgiveness, assuming it will be granted and demanding with emotional blackmail all in 2 sentences. And he'll just ignore all the bile and venom spewed cause that would make sense and the Earl of the North has nothing better to do than so desperately seek to be bff with a psycho school girl.
4,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »