Reviews for Earl of the North
Abby678 chapter 5 . 8/10/2020
that was pretty quick, not that I am complaining.
staar chapter 50 . 7/28/2020
loved this to the original writer who started the story ! Awesome...from beginning to the end really good !:):):)
Phoenixfire513 chapter 50 . 7/25/2020
oh my god your are a god of writing i have stayed up for two days straight just because i could not stop reading this story. I love it it was AMAZING and i will be looking at more of your stuff as I stumbled upon your story and i have fallen in love with it. Great job holy hell. I am going to go to sleep then find more of your work tomorrow.

Phoenix
Stefan Bathory chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
I just begin to re-read this story so expect me to post a longer review when I will finish it.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/24/2020
Excellent story. The transition to the second writer in chapter 34 was only rough for a minute, when Fudge was mentioned in one of the early paragraphs. That was corrected almost immediately to Mockrige, and the rest of the chapter and the story flowed smoothly. I thought Harry could wait twenty or fifty or seventy five years to teach. And Neville or Harry's future sons/grandsons could repopulate the Ice People. LOL. THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN.
Guest chapter 49 . 7/24/2020
Yay, Neville!
Guest chapter 46 . 7/24/2020
"He who hesitates is lost," is a classic quote. When Harry first saw Ginny, I thought he should stun her and figure her out later. Then, when Ginny and Tonka both showed up, I thought, he should stun both of then, and figure them out later. Not quite th old advice of, "Kill them all, and let God sort them out," but it is a way to prevent distractions, sabotage, etc.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/23/2020
Lovely blessing before battle.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/23/2020
Harry still hasn't learned the 2nd half of the 2nd prophecy. And the Count's ability to eavesdrop on Harry through the ring, without Harry's permission has not been exploited except once.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/22/2020
Good mystery: Tonks or Bones.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/22/2020
This is the first chapter written by claihmsolais, and it is good. Too bad Lord Silvere gave up on the story, but it is in good hands.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/22/2020
Ha. He could exile her to Siberia, like on Rocky & Bullwinkle. Or Hogan 's Heroes.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/21/2020
Justice!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/21/2020
Augusta needs to be told where Frank & his wife are, and maybe move in
Guest chapter 23 . 7/21/2020
Lol. I don't know why you kept dispensing this fix. It may be your best one.
4,800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »