Reviews for Earl of the North
Bobboky chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
excellent, i am excited to find out what Harry's reaction will be to Fudge.
Honor-Harrington1982 chapter 8 . 1/19/2005
The best chapter yet! Needs more action, can't wait to see about fudge.
Noj chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
Update soon
jackyskipskip chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
I liked that 1. I wonder about harrys wand though.
Amscray chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
"Doctor Poole was right! You are an ox and a moron!"- Angelo "Snaps" Provolone

Well, I'm back. Had to take a leave of absence and forgot to designate a temporary replacement.

Ch. 5- Not much to say here.

Ch. 6- Good chapter. Well that was odd. I would’ve thought Tonks would’ve said something more along the lines of Aunt Bellatrix rather than Bellatrix Black. Yes I realize their estranged, but they’re still family. Hmm, so now Harry is Tonk’s Uncle. You know even though Harry knows next to squat about some of the businesses etc. That he now owns, he can always get people to do it for him.

Ch. 7- Another good chapter. Question: Who’s better Nasil or Ollivander? Yes, yes I realize that Ollivander's good at his craft, and Nasil is a wandcrafter, but who's better or is that like comparing two different things?

Hmm, now that Harry and Bellatrix are married I wonder how the following people will react: the Weasels, the Weaselette, Malfalda Weasley, Tonks, Andromeda, Narcissa, Rodolphus, Rastaban, the Supreme Ruler of the Hinkypunks, the Bouncing Ferret, Tommy (not the Pinball Wizard), and Hermione.

Keep up the good work.

Later
TheDarkestAngel16 chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
First of all, I apologize. I did not mean to imply that this fic was similar to Caer Azkaban, merely that it had some attributes that were reminiscent of that fic. That said, this was another wonderful chapter. I really enjoyed Ron, Hermione, and Ginny getting stood up at the DA meeting. I may have missed something, but where do Harry's subjects come from? I didn't see any obvious spelling/grammar errors, so please keep up the good work.
jbfritz chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
Great chapter!
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
UPDATE! please!
AnImE-aNd-Hp-FrEaK chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
It was a great chapter, I'm hoping to read more of you'r story and I wish to know about more stories like yours, please, make a favorite list, so we can all read something during your time writting, so that you don't have to pressure yourself more than necessary
wormunderfoot chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
Very interesting read, I'm looking forward to future updates.
uNople chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
Hm, Interesting. Thanks for the chappie update
DJ Rodriguez chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
This was a very good chapter here! I liked on how Harry and Bella have their very own wandcrafter! I bet that their new wands are going to be very powerful and useful!

Heh, it seems that Ron is not being a very good DA leader here. Well, I can't blame the others for skipping out. I would too! In any case, it looks like the trio there are more like the Three Stooges!

I'm proud that Harry has some friends that are loyal and believe in him! I wonder what they are going to say when they find out he is the new Earl of the North! If they come by, I wonder if he will give them jobs as his new staff?

Nice job! Keep it up!
EFLAME chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
wow. gr8 story please update soon.
Robert chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
Your story is very interesting. Please keep up the great work.
HecateDeMort chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
great, i think neville will be shocked whn he finds out about harry and bella isnt she credited with his parents insanity
4,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 295 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 315 .. Last Next »