Reviews for Earl of the North
Lord Merlin chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
I like the story so fare. Post another chapter or two or mabe three soon.

Beast Mage
crazypc666 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
might i suggest you read lord of caer azkaban by rorschach's blot before your next chaper.
deeps chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
sorry, but story seems similar to "lord of caer azkaban".

but it is interesting
djs chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
I just found your story and think its great! Keep up the fantastic work. I am adding you to my author alert list.

Debby
jouve25 chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
Absolutely brilliant. Can't wait to see how others react when Harry's identity becomes known.
HecateDeMort chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
great, i like the way of the letters
A'Strae Abound chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
*imitating Snape by laughing hystarically* That was funny. Oddly a bit like 'Lord Caer of Azkaban' but we all have our similarities in out plots! Added on the fact...well that the only thing it has in common is the power in the ministry, Azkaban, and Dumbldore's ineptness.

Amusing, i have to agree, with...well what i said earlier. I love it, very interesting, mor reason to love it. So amusing *walks away laughing* looking forward to more! yes person, that means update soon. heh.
lady Rivendell chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
MORE ALL
Shawn Pickett chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
Out-Fraging-Standing, I just picked this up to read, and enjoyed it immensly, while I generally like Ron and Hermione as characters, it's fun to see some stories that bash them on occasion, and I'm looking forward to seeing them get theirs. I'm also curious to see how the meeting between Lord Polairix, Fudge, and Dumbledore goes, great job, thank you.
ender2000 chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
Great story i think u just became my favorite author lol. I cant wait till the next update may the muses be with you
momma-dar chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
I love this story, I laughed out loud when I read about Severus out in the hall. Keep up the brilliant writing and I will be waiting for the next chapter, which I hope that you can post soon.
Aekiel chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
OH! That was amazing! all that stuff - Fudge foaming at the mouth :D Dumbledore shocked! This is a great story and I must admit I'm enjoying it very much! Update as soon as you can (PLEASE be quick!)

Soldier of the Moon
oldwolf chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
Hilarious chapter. The look on Fudge and Dumbledore's face when they finally get to meet the new Lord is going to be priceless.

One minor critque though. You might want to do something to denote change of scenes.
Aeternus Immortalus chapter 6 . 1/17/2005
Snape...laughing?

Please continue.
steve13131 chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
This is really good. I rather like ow you haven't made HArry heir of Ravenclaw, just a desedant of a friend of hers. but wouldn't the founders each have owned a quarter of hogwarts?
4,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 297 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 317 .. Last Next »