Reviews for Earl of the North
AnImE-aNd-Hp-FrEaK chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Absolutely Smashing, I loved this chapter, I'm following you'r story at the best of my abilities, I hope to read the next chapters soon, I'm really eager to know what's going to happen, Please, if you know about more stories like this let me know, I love this plot.
PbookR chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Entertaining so far, I look forward to more.
DragonArmada chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
this si amazing storie and chapter please update soon as i cannot wait for the next chapter.
aerie22 chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
This story is getting even better.

I do note that there is a passing similarity with Rorschach's Blot's Lord Caer of Azkaban. Well, Caer Azkaban is one of my favorite fics, so that's not exactly a criticism. But your teaming of Harry and Bellatrix has a real potential for distinguishing your story from Rorschach's Blot's.

The real attraction of your fic is the potential not for a 'Superpower Harry' but a Harry with super influence and political power-that he is now in control. That's where Bellatrix can come in handy, as she probably is more sophisticated in how to pull the chains of the powers that be, more so than Harry. And she would probably take more delight in doing so, especially in furtherence of Harry's and her interests.

And I especially like how Harry now has effective control of Hoghwarts. Interesting how he has gone from being under Dumbledore's thumb to being in control of Dumbeldore's future.

And yes, like others, I got a real laugh out of Chapter 6.

Great chapter. I look forward to more.

Aerie22
MoneyMachineTy chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Awesome story...probably one of the best i have ever read. I especially like that touch with Lord Polairix owning Hogwarts. Will Harry gather his followers and make his own Army? Will Harry meet with either Dumbledore or the Ministry, as to the terms of the papers?
Thunder chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
I like this storie, the chapters are a bit short, but i can live with that. The storie line (blot) are a good one, what i like tha most is that you made Harry the "ruler" of the magical world(more or less), after they fucked him over.

I wonder what the reasons for Granger and Weasley's betrayel, is it that they fell overlooked, or maybe that they are under a spell of somesort.

Well i just have to wonder for now, keep it up its a good storie

Thunder
Honor-Harrington1982 chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
One of the best stories that I have read. I like the plot and everything. Keep up the good work. I just can't wait for the next chapter. I am wondering what is going to happen next.
Signeus chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Im sorta grounded, and I almost got caught because the part with snape had me laughing so hard. Eh, also I find that you write Harry/Bella really well as I do not normally read the ship. Please keep going and just for amusement purposes, Neville should spit on Ron and Hermione for betraying their best friend, with Harry scrying on them when it happens.
LordOverAllDarkness chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
keep writing that story, i like the way ts going-although you should change the rating, it makes writing more free and ratings dont really deter people from reading them. hope to see chapter 7 soon.
athenakitty chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Will Harry get some new clothes? Does this mean that Bella's not insane? Will there be any childrens? Lord of Polarix is going to take a firm hand in a few things? Snape knows who Lord of Poloarix is? When will Harry's innocence be known? Will a few people get kicked out?
Treck chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
ROFLMAO...

Just once I hope that Ron & Hermione end up in Azkaban. I read allot of Azkaban stories and in everyone of them they bend Harry over and give him the shaft and all for nothing because Harry doesn't have the bits needed to say "Up Yours!" and mean it. Juat tell me that in this one when Harry tells them to go screw themselves he means it and they stay gone.

I wonder if any "Press" stock or investments are in the Potter or House of Polairix holdings. Harry could start a whole load of mayhem just having the truth printed.
Akusai chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
An interesting story. Too bad, you're only at chapter six. I'm really curious about the action that is surely to take place between Harry and Dumbledore. And of course Voldemort. Hermione and Ron can only be pitied, they shouldn't be able to make any stand against Harry.

Harry's Letter definitly got me laughing and I would've wished to see Snape's reaction a bit more detailed. Perhaps you can draw out the reactions of the others in your next chapter a bit more? The declaration of the marriage between Harry and Bellatrix could definitly rattle some people.

Keep on writing, big PLEASE.
lee chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Really good please update soon
Stikye chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Can he do that? Wonderful Line :)
lordsjp chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
good so far just be careful this storie come awful close to another story out here on FFnet "Lord of Caer Azkaban" still should be ok with how you set it up.

kind of like the HPBB and you got ride of the age thing not many do that. like the way sev. and the rest of L.O.P. are working out. do not make harry too powerful too quckly he IS only 16 oh and do not forget his wand WAS broken before going to Azkaban(SOP) he'll need a new one. what will He-Whose-Name-Must-Be-Hyphonid react to the lost of the dementors. how will the press write the news up.
4,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 298 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 .. Last Next »