Reviews for Earl of the North
LordOverAllDarkness chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
keep writing that story, i like the way ts going-although you should change the rating, it makes writing more free and ratings dont really deter people from reading them. hope to see chapter 7 soon.
athenakitty chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Will Harry get some new clothes? Does this mean that Bella's not insane? Will there be any childrens? Lord of Polarix is going to take a firm hand in a few things? Snape knows who Lord of Poloarix is? When will Harry's innocence be known? Will a few people get kicked out?
Treck chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
ROFLMAO...

Just once I hope that Ron & Hermione end up in Azkaban. I read allot of Azkaban stories and in everyone of them they bend Harry over and give him the shaft and all for nothing because Harry doesn't have the bits needed to say "Up Yours!" and mean it. Juat tell me that in this one when Harry tells them to go screw themselves he means it and they stay gone.

I wonder if any "Press" stock or investments are in the Potter or House of Polairix holdings. Harry could start a whole load of mayhem just having the truth printed.
Akusai chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
An interesting story. Too bad, you're only at chapter six. I'm really curious about the action that is surely to take place between Harry and Dumbledore. And of course Voldemort. Hermione and Ron can only be pitied, they shouldn't be able to make any stand against Harry.

Harry's Letter definitly got me laughing and I would've wished to see Snape's reaction a bit more detailed. Perhaps you can draw out the reactions of the others in your next chapter a bit more? The declaration of the marriage between Harry and Bellatrix could definitly rattle some people.

Keep on writing, big PLEASE.
lee chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Really good please update soon
Stikye chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Can he do that? Wonderful Line :)
lordsjp chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
good so far just be careful this storie come awful close to another story out here on FFnet "Lord of Caer Azkaban" still should be ok with how you set it up.

kind of like the HPBB and you got ride of the age thing not many do that. like the way sev. and the rest of L.O.P. are working out. do not make harry too powerful too quckly he IS only 16 oh and do not forget his wand WAS broken before going to Azkaban(SOP) he'll need a new one. what will He-Whose-Name-Must-Be-Hyphonid react to the lost of the dementors. how will the press write the news up.
ForeverUsed chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
DEFINITELY UPDATE SON!
Silverscale chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
A wonderful chapter. Here's two lines you can have as a gift because of this wonderful story you let us read.

In the northen lands lives the mighty earl.

He lives only to guard his beloved pearl.
miksan chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
i hope that you will update soon
miksan chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
;]
miksan chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
and onc agein
miksan chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
i fell from my rocket
mjk306 chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
great chapter update very soon
miksan chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
zajebiste in my home langueg that mens :its super:
4,768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 .. Last Next »