Reviews for Earl of the North
john chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
An absolutely HYSTERICAL, BRILLIANT CHAPTER! Your best one yet! Now Harry REALLY has FUDGE and DUMBELDORE by the balls! I sure hope they hold a negotiation!

UPDATE ASAP!
Demon of the West chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Ah.. a screwed over Dumbledore, a Harry/Bellatrix pairing and "Good" Ron and Hermione. I like.
uten chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
I love what you have done in this chapter. I sorta figured he'd own Azkaban outright, and thought it might extend to Hogwarts, given that it is in Scotland, but I really like the way you had the line of Polarairix get ownership of Hogwarts.

I also love everyone's reaction to things. The ghost was very cool, as I've always wondered why more ghosts don't write, when a 50 year old ghost can make a bathroom flood. This was a very cool chapter and I really look forward to the next one, especially now that Harry is starting to exert his control with a ghosts help. Voldie will be annoyed because he lost the Dementors, the Ministry is annoyed because they have to pay out lots of money and lose control of about a quarter of the British Isles and Dumbass is annoyed because he has essentially lost control of Hogwarts as of next term as have the Ministry.

This is a great story!
Surfer Tsunamiya chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
YEHA! go Harry! GO Bella! very nice update. me likey. I kinda want to see what Lupins reaction would be as well... hehehehehe... maybe Ginny as well but i don't expect it... i sure as hell wanna see Hermione & Ron's reactions eventually. that will be enought to keep me laughing for weeks! hehehe. this is ver nice and... interestingly different...slightly reminicent of Lord of Caer Azkaban... but good in it's own way... either that or i just like Harry/Bella... maybe both... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MythsterBlack chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
OK...BUT...I can live with Harry And Bellatrix in the same prison, BUT... the same CELL? Together in the same cell? (shaking my head abstractly)?

Otherwise, your moving almost too fast, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. I like the story plot a bit similar to "Lord Caer of Askaban" but has enought differences to be as good if not better. Keep it up, your now in my favs list.

Steve
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
while i'm not normally a fan of harry in azkaban-then-escapes-blah-blah- blah i like this one update soon!
lmill123 chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
I loved it and Harry needs to keep his secretary, I don't think he could find one better suited for the job. After all he has been around for a long time. I loved Snape's comment to Fudge and Dumbledore, expecially since he knows that Harry isn't amiable to either one of them. Some people may be out of a job Yea!
jbfritz chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Great chapter!
josh chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
damn good update soon
shineyma chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Yay! I love it!

You just need to find a way to fit a purple aardvark in, and this'll be perfect.
gallandro-83 chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Great start I liked the turning over of Hogwarts didn't see it coming.

gallandro_83
Madfoot Moony chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Strange, but original and very interesting. Update
Malach chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Beautiful. This chapter answered pretty much all my questions from last chapter, though it moves things along quite a bit faster than I'd expected. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the fallout continues to develop.
Silo666 chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
kool up date son
BalrogGodZanus chapter 5 . 1/15/2005
Oh what I would have given to see old Bumbledork's face when he heard that Harry and Bella just waltzed on out like they owned the place. And go on with the HarryBella action it is one of my favey pairs. I cant wait to see the confrontation between the newly christened Lord of Polarix and Weasel and his faithful pet aka The mudblood. Keep it up man I love it. I have a broken arm and I'm still typing this reveiw, I love it that much. Good Luck.
4,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 301 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 .. Last Next »