Reviews for Earl of the North
HecateDeMort chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
great, harry would approve of nevile being brave enough to speak to snape
zero-skillz chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
Good, good. So now they're married and floating out to sea. Evil cliffy.

Cool to see Nevile step up to the plate.

Write more!
ossini chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
Bella and Harry are rather indifferent to their impromture marriage, aren't they?
ossini chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
Darkepyon chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
great chapter cant wait to see what happens next)
Silverscale chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
A very good chapter, keep it up. Wil lyou make Harry into an animagus?
The Eromancer chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
kickass!
Jano chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
great chap 8/10 funny how Bellatrix and Harry are married like that oh well cool addition to the story wonder how much impact Potters Legion will be on Harry anyways cant wait for chap 5

LATER
DJ Rodriguez chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
Wel, things have gone very interesting. Harry and Bella are now "married", in a way. I don't know if I should congradulate Harry... or pity him. _ Oh well...

It is good to see that Neville is doing a great job of putting together "Potter's Legion". Yes, this club will be able to bring Harry in good with some sane members of society.

I hope that the couple are okay. If I didn't know any better, I would say that the storm was caused by Harry himself! His powers are growing, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was able to control nature!

Update soon! Keep it up!
ForeverUsed chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
UPDATE SOON...seriously!
TheDarkestAngel16 chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Right, i already reviewed ch 4, but I wanted to add another comment. While some more explanation on why Ron and Hermione betrayed Harry would be nice, in reference to some of the reviews you have recieved, I would say that some OOC is necessary when writing these Azkaban fics. I think you are doing a wonderful job so keep it up.
TheDarkestAngel16 chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
I am very much enjoying this fic. I'm quite glad you don't have Harry and Bellatrix all over each other so early. I also like the secret organization Neville is forming. I don't know what else to say except to keep updating! Oh, and the speed of updates is really good too.
kiayea chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Interesting story. I like how you described Dumbledore and HErmione with Ron. I look forward for the time when Harry seeks revenge on the people who betrayed him. Pairing HarryBellatrix is quite unusal but I like it neverthless. Keep the good work. Look forward for next chapter.
Nutty AL chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
So Dumbledore and his former friends is now a enemies now.. Will he fight againist both of them? Dumbledore and Volemort.. Update asap will ya!
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Hi

I love this story so far especially the Harry/Bella pairing. I espec ially love the people who are supporting Harry (namely snape and Nev) I cannot wait to see what happens after they break out esp between harry & Bella as well as peoples reaction to it please update soon and "very" regularly
4,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 305 312 313 314 315 316 317 .. Last Next »