Reviews for Earl of the North
HecateDeMort chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
will it be hp/bb[bl]

or will bella be a mother/aunt type figure

this is great
Gohan00 chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
very very good please update soon
Silverscale chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Very good chapter, keep it up please.
Stikye chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Oh Ooh oh! more of a filler chapter than anything else. does set up quite a few reactions for when harry escapes though, Can't wait :)
john chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Interesting story so far...although I feel you're making some of the characters a tad too OC. I mean, why would Ron, Hermione turn against him so readily? And Dumbledore seems rather OC too. He didn't give Harry a trial, knowing that he could be making the same mistake that he made with Sirius? But either way, I can't wait for Harry and Bellatrix to get a bit *physical*... :)

UPDATE ASAP!
jon3776 chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
a novel begining to the story. I can't wait to see what his realm is like and what Harry is capable of when he's fully juiced up.

In the second chapter I couldn't help but notice the part where Bella confeses that she'd do *anything* for Harry. I really want to see him take charge of Bella and take her up on the offer. Methinks you should make this story R :)

I can't wait to see more.
zero-skillz chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Just short of the action. EVIL! Well, good place to end, actually.

Can't wait for more.
tdk99992000 chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
swicked chapter man is there any chance of adding tonks into the bella/harry romance
DJ Rodriguez chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
Ah, now it begins! Harry-supporters are slowly going to rally together, Harry's powers are growing at an expontiential rate, and also he and Bella are coming closer! Alright!

I really like this story! I hope to see more soon! I really liked it when Harry had progressed incredibly! Soon, he will be ready to take on all!

Update soon! This story is fantastic! Keep it up!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
Man, this is getting good! Harry is a direct descendant of the North Star, has an incredible amount of power, and now he knows what he must do! Totally cool!

I'm glad that Moody, Tonks, and Lupin believe in Harry's innocence. I just can't wait to see Harry kick ass, to both Voldemort and also the bastards/bitches who betrayed him!

Update soon! This is getting good! Keep it up!
Alulain P chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
o i love it update soon and its different in my opion anyways keep it up
rahl chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
i like where this is going.

please beat the crap out of ron and make ginny and hermione cry like babies.
David M. Potter chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
Awesome chapter!
JagedlyJaded2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Nice! One of the better Bellatrix/Harry Pairings. It has some sort of plot, :)
TheDarkestAngel16 chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
A very good start to your fic and I hope you keep it up. I look forward to your next update.
4,761 | « Prev Page 1 .. 306 313 314 315 316 317 .. Last Next »