Reviews for Earl of the North
Silo666 chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
doud update LIKE NOW IT IS AN ADICTING FIC
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
The story sounds good so far.

Bellatrix is a bit out of character; i cant picture her beeing so nice to Harry so suddenly even with her change of heart.

Cant stand Dumb!-eldor and Ron -_- mayb e some bashing for them in the future?

Write more soon please.
li'll old me chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
well.. another great chapter, tough it's not so in size. I think you've made a great start with this story, except the calmness harry shows to Bella, also I wouldn't think harry would tell Bella the whole story so soon after Sirius got killed by her. just a bit of constructive critisism.
Silverscale chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
A very well made chapter. I hope you will keep updating.
dave-gerecke chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
I will keep following this story. thank you for writing it.

dave
zero-skillz chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
I can't wait till the Order figures out that they're still 'stuck' with Harry.

Wonder if Harry can order the Dementors around.

Write more.
emikae chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
wow.. ilike this a lot. never really seen stories with a nice bellatrix. update soon please.

~emikae
Cycla chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Great first chapter. Really good way to get us hooked into the story.
Stikye chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
Oh Super Azkaban harry fic... i love it, even has a Bella/harry pairing too it, won't dumbly be pissed when he finds out :)
mystic chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
this story is not that bad and it is better then most Azkaban storys, but the i thing i dont like is harry's attuide towards his friends. if i was Betrayed me i would hate them, so why would you make harry not hate them or at least dislike them.
Silo666 chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
kool man update soon like NOW
jon3776 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
A very cool begining. write more soon.
Silo666 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
kool B/H for ever update make it so harry can do wonless magic
grookill chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
This story fall in the category of, "What? That's all? You mean there isn't second chapter?"

I thought the idea of Lucius framing Harry was good, but Dumbledore I think has more power than he showed. Not to mention he could perform Legillimency to verify Harry's truthfulness.

But...In something like this, you have to make a few leaps of logic to get started. In this case, I think the chapter would be better off if Dumbledore wasn't even around, perhaps unconscious in St. Mungos. That way the rail-roading would be a little more believable.

In any case, it's good job so far.
e chapter 1 . 1/7/2005