Reviews for Earl of the North
zero-skillz chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
I can't wait till the Order figures out that they're still 'stuck' with Harry.

Wonder if Harry can order the Dementors around.

Write more.
emikae chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
wow.. ilike this a lot. never really seen stories with a nice bellatrix. update soon please.

~emikae
Cycla chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Great first chapter. Really good way to get us hooked into the story.
Stikye chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
Oh Super Azkaban harry fic... i love it, even has a Bella/harry pairing too it, won't dumbly be pissed when he finds out :)
mystic chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
this story is not that bad and it is better then most Azkaban storys, but the i thing i dont like is harry's attuide towards his friends. if i was Betrayed me i would hate them, so why would you make harry not hate them or at least dislike them.
Silo666 chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
kool man update soon like NOW
jon3776 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
A very cool begining. write more soon.
Silo666 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
kool B/H for ever update make it so harry can do wonless magic
grookill chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
This story fall in the category of, "What? That's all? You mean there isn't second chapter?"

I thought the idea of Lucius framing Harry was good, but Dumbledore I think has more power than he showed. Not to mention he could perform Legillimency to verify Harry's truthfulness.

But...In something like this, you have to make a few leaps of logic to get started. In this case, I think the chapter would be better off if Dumbledore wasn't even around, perhaps unconscious in St. Mungos. That way the rail-roading would be a little more believable.

In any case, it's good job so far.
e chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
go on
Theboss996 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
its good update soon
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Aww, man. It seems that those two have been har-pressed by the ones that they trusted most. Oh well, I guess that they have to live together. I'm betting they'll make good friends, if not lovers.

I wonder what will happen next? I hope you update soon! Keep it up!
zero-skillz chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Good start. Harry and Bella against the world.

What about this new prophecy then?

I doubt, the old one null and void, all of a sudden.

Write more!
Stikye chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Ohh, keep it up, i can't wait to read mroe of this story :)
Silverscale chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Oh this is going to be intressting. Keep updating please.
4,801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 310 317 318 319 320 321 Next »