Reviews for Earl of the North
rosemary62442 chapter 4 . 9/21/2021
Pity this was written way before DH...I mean, Hogs Head? Seriously? Dumbledore would find out, what, about 3 second?
rosemary62442 chapter 4 . 9/21/2021
It is little confusing to read...It would be better if you tried to mark the changing of the pov
rosemary62442 chapter 2 . 9/21/2021
You know...Although this stroy is fasinating so far, this whole thing about 'one inherit power through blood' is dangerously similar to what Voldmort thinks about Blood Purity-that Pureblood is superior to Muggleborn
Child of Dreams chapter 29 . 9/19/2021
Hermione's a Muggleborn, not a Half Blood...
tobitto chapter 37 . 9/6/2021
Im pissed af, I loved this story until this point, but I absolutely hate the fact that Harry will forgive Hermione.
tobitto chapter 32 . 9/6/2021
So Harry will forgive Hermione? Cmon man... Thats annoying as fuck
tobitto chapter 28 . 9/6/2021
I have a feeling that the death eaters will catch Hermione and Harry will save her and forgive her. He better not forgive her, I hate fics in which Ron and Hermione betray Harry or don't stand by his side and then later on they run back to him and Harry forgives them.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/5/2021
Hahahaha
Bosmer1701 chapter 1 . 9/3/2021
If you are someone like me who reads reviews before reading a story please heed this advise. DO NOT READ THIS STORY! Instead read his other story DELANDA EST. This story is awful. It reads like a 13 yr old with a modicum of talent wrote this but has no clue that adding so many plot points and really bad ones at that make for shit story. Character personalities are exaggerated and/or dumbed down. There are massive leaps of logic. If you are going to ignore this advice read this story after DELANDA EST, trust me you will be grateful.
ilysincethen chapter 50 . 8/28/2021
interesting. good read
X1AutumnLeaf chapter 50 . 7/31/2021
I love this
Silky Button chapter 7 . 7/23/2021
So, again really love the concept.
But I've been thinking... Spirit Butler/Secretary? I feel like a Magical Portrait would of been better served since they are so common already in the Wizarding World.
Silky Button chapter 5 . 7/23/2021
Umm... so, amazing concept.
even using Bella.

But she's so out of character it's almost hard to read.

That being said, amazing concept.
I'll keep reading as I really want to see where you take this.
darkdraco0021 chapter 12 . 7/7/2021
Not gonna lie. I'm very interested in reading an alternate version where bellatrix isnt involved and harry marries the ice princesses. It would basically be a harem with no risk or bi stuff happening to ruin it
jimmy.oz chapter 15 . 6/29/2021
now that I think about it would have been interesting to see the baby grow up and go to war for him at least once.
4,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »