Reviews for Earl of the North
X1AutumnLeaf chapter 50 . 7/31/2021
I love this
Silky Button chapter 7 . 7/23/2021
So, again really love the concept.
But I've been thinking... Spirit Butler/Secretary? I feel like a Magical Portrait would of been better served since they are so common already in the Wizarding World.
Silky Button chapter 5 . 7/23/2021
Umm... so, amazing concept.
even using Bella.

But she's so out of character it's almost hard to read.

That being said, amazing concept.
I'll keep reading as I really want to see where you take this.
darkdraco0021 chapter 12 . 7/7/2021
Not gonna lie. I'm very interested in reading an alternate version where bellatrix isnt involved and harry marries the ice princesses. It would basically be a harem with no risk or bi stuff happening to ruin it
jimmy.oz chapter 15 . 6/29/2021
now that I think about it would have been interesting to see the baby grow up and go to war for him at least once.
InfernoVortex chapter 50 . 6/28/2021
Kind of a bleak ending. Could've added a chapter showing their lives past it all and how it changed them.
InfernoVortex chapter 18 . 6/28/2021
Honestly, it's idiotic that Bellatrix had an urge to vomit to a disembodied head. You made her too meek to such things for no reason. She can disagree with the action but she probably did worse in her days of service and enough times for it to not affect her. I'd have expected her to maybe even be glad somewhat with him being killed.
voidwalker294381672 chapter 30 . 6/26/2021
It is a good read, but I am not a fan of this wrongly accused harry story. 7/10
Guest chapter 50 . 6/4/2021
wizards never change
Guest chapter 48 . 6/4/2021
please just kill ron its getting annoying
Guest chapter 30 . 6/4/2021
JUST HOW FREAKING STUPID IS DUMBLEASS
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2021
ok god chapter bu the gringgots is part of the goblin nation which is ruled by King Ragnok who is also manager for gringgots
hakaishin chapter 1 . 5/1/2021
It takes a special kind of stupid to think this story is even decent, let alone good.. lol
TupanHD chapter 50 . 4/19/2021
If i could summarize this story with one word it would be irritating. The concept of the story is great but Harry is so forgiving of traitors that is really irritating.
darthkratos24 chapter 1 . 4/18/2021
This had promise till I read the reviews and saw where it's going.

Anyone who wants a great Harry X Bellatrix story avoid this. Yes it's old but I'm saving you the pain of watching the retard in Harry skin from being a next gen dumble fucker!
4,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »