Reviews for With a Letter Comes Realizations
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
this is really good.
LAB Rats chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
I like this alot, but I think that there are times when it forgot a word or 3. He kept reminding Harry he was 'Sirius' when Harry didn't say anything, so I was wondering. I just thought that you ought to know.
cerasylvania chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
i love this story but when you do revamp the story it would be amazing to see more chapters...don't yell at me but its just so good and i love the evil mushiness that torchures hehe lol :)
Basill chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
I like the story, but it could use some work. For example when Harry would of called Sirius Mr. Black, you have no name there only a ". Kind of annoying having to fill it in even when I already know what belongs there.

All in all though it is a good story. :)
OccAmy Phyre chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
This story is a readable idea, particularly for a sweet diversion, but frankly I can't read anymore of it. The author's notes in the MIDDLE of the damn story itself are not only against policy, but annoying as all hell and they detract completely from the story. I don't care that your pun was or was not intended when I'm reading a scene and have my mind in said scene. I HATE it when writers do that!

Please fix it, or at least never do it again!
Inhuman8 chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
EXCELLENT! AWESOME! FANTASTIC! As you can see, I am writing in all caps, which gives an idea of how excited I am feeling! *sighs* I have to finish this at some point, don't I? Excellent story, good work. I would have liked for the epililouge to be more desriptive though.
NorthernLight88 chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
Chrm... Quite a nice story... But these Author's Notes INSIDE the story are annoying. You want to get lost in a story, let it pullyou inside, let it touch your heart - well, this plot developed too fast to let me feel anything (except the "aw" when your A/Ns suggested it). And the inserted notes kicked me out of the action, too. So, it was quite amusing, but not more than that.

I feel nothing of Sirius' suffering... Five years he has know nothing about Harry's whereabouts nor if he's well... I see nothing of Harry's shock - five years after he left, and suddenly Sirius, the man he loves but whom he never thought he would see again, stands in front of him, but all he does is fall from his chair and immediately place an impassive look on his face. Sirius, meanwhile, sees Harry for the first time in YEARS, and gods, he loves him, his heart must near its breaking point, he sees Harry, HIS Harry, mere feet away instead of worlds apart, and yet he can still concentrate one the way Harry's STUDENTS are REACTING to his TEACHING? Merlin, wouldn't he rather stare at him, want to touch him - no, he's all witty, and tries for a month to get him to talk to him. Dear, where's the passion? It's all so blunt, thee are feelings but they seem to be nowhere but on the surface, there's no depth to them, it's written down there how they feel but without any evidence - reactions on their parts, I mean, such as Harry gaping for several minutes before he realizes it's SIRIUS that stands in front of him, feeling as if his heart is going to beat out of his chest, a lump the size of Texas in his throat, he tries to swallow past it before his face suddenly shuts down, all emotion cleared away from it except for a blazing fire burning in his eyes - well, I tend to get carried away, evidently, just wanted to make sure you know what I mean.

It's three years ago since you've posted the fic, I hope you're still writing and your skill has improved since. The idea is not at all bad for a romance!
Frakir chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
nice job! well written, creative. how did sirius land the teaching assistant job?
imakeeper chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
imakeeper chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
imakeeper chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
how did harry get teaching credentials?
imakeeper chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Serpent91 chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
AW... i LOVE it! i mean.. whats not to love? nothing! its great! happy ending :D
Sorry I lost enthusiasm chapter 4 . 6/14/2006

Well done

PS . *snapelove* but only for that quote there, hehe
Sorry I lost enthusiasm chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
oh... my god I have to read on!

This is great,