Reviews for FRIENDS
MINAH25 chapter 49 . 4/28/2013
I hope you will finish this on day.
Kammy chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is an amazing story, I love it!
Koxie chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Wow! I liked the Sean and Marita's Mind/heart abverations )

Was Vivian that rude in the series? I've never seen an episode,so I just wanted to ask. Can't wait to read more )
calebonyqt chapter 49 . 4/1/2008
Fantastic story! You did an excellent job of capturing what a great marriage/family should be. It would be how I would have liked the Logan family to work out especially Sean and Marita. You captured the characters so well. You should really publish this. I have read quite a bit of "Legacy" fanfiction, and I think yours is one of best. The first time I read it I couldn't stop so I skimmed it quickly to get to the end. I really didn't appreciate your details until I reread it. I especially loved your biblical references(daily devotions-right on!)and the food references. I could smell Marita's breakfasts. :-) Thanks for sharing.
JustPlainJane chapter 49 . 4/1/2008
Done! I've read the whole story and I LOVE it! :D

Excellent job :D

I loved this tv serie, it's was one of my favorites!
calebonyqt chapter 13 . 3/13/2008
The story is great! Thanks for weaving in the actually TV series scenes within your story. I love to read Sean's and Marita's heart and mind! This is one of my favorite chapters. I love how Sean answers Lexy's questions. Well done!
leenitajean chapter 49 . 11/12/2007
I hope that you will continue with this story. You did an excellent job portraying this family. I look forward to more of your written work.
Judie chapter 8 . 12/20/2003
Just wondering...could a black person have lodged in a hotel in 1881, even in liberal PA? Although I don't think it's absolutely necessary for your story to be 100% historically accurate to be entertaining. Look at "Kate and Leopole" it wasn't totally accurate either.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Please, can you update this story am dying to know what happend next.
Lisa chapter 49 . 12/2/2003
Keep the story coming...:)
Jas chapter 49 . 2/4/2002
Come on with chapter 50 what happens inquisitive minds need to know.
MBooker chapter 20 . 1/13/2002
SKC, you caught me! I was actually listening to the song when I wrote (or rather, Fred wrote!), those words. That is such a beautiful song and it seemed to fit perfectly with Sean and Marita. Thanks for reading and I hope you have enjoyed it.
SKC chapter 20 . 1/12/2002
I'VE BEEN READING THIS STORY FOR A WHILE AND RECENTLY REREAD THIS CHAPTER. I NOTICED THAT THE WORDS SEAN SPOKE ARE FRED HAMMOND'S SONG "JUST TO BE CLOSE TO YOU". DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD NOTICE HUH? LOL!
jinx chapter 49 . 12/19/2001
It was great that neither Vivian nor the baby suffered long term effects of the shooting. Reading about the arrival of the newest member of the Logan family was nice. Looking forward to reading more, based on the last line of the chapter. :-)
Mysticdancer chapter 49 . 12/13/2001
Awww! Hello Grace! Another beautiful chapter. Well done MB can't wait for more.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »