Reviews for I'm Sorry
Aqua468 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awwwwwwww. This made me cry...
Lyz chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Really good i love it
crazychick chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
AW! so sad.
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
well done, hopfully she does go up, thank you
Syrah-Celeste chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
fantastic
ZadZap chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
THAT was so sad
Egglette chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Sad. I wrote something very similar to this with one of my own awful poems. Check it out if you want, it's called Does 'The Heart Know Best?'.

Very lame, nothing in comparison with your writing. -shrugs-
randomreviewer chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
i loved this one-shot, i t made me almost cry. it takes a lot to even get me to think of crying, so good job. and whoever cale is, he taught you a good lesson. take your chances now, because tomarrow they may not exist. this story reminded me of a song by death cab for cutie, called 'what sarah said'. listen too it, its good, like your story.

have fun taking your chances, because once you get off the rollar coaster of life, its never the same.
romancejunkie chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
sad, yet so cute. ~LONG LIVE TEH FLUFFEH ANGST!~
boringperson chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
[sniff ...sniff] aww so sad
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
oh, its so sad! and i love it so much!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow, that was deep..
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
This one's sad too. I can't believe how close you are coming to ruining my reputation as a Feel-Nothing-Bookworm. I'm almost crying now... ;_;

Don't worry, I'm not mad. In fact, I'm very very happy. I love this one too.
cd lover chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I'm actualy crying...I havn't cried because of a story in ages!And suicide is not Okay! you know some people say that if you commit suicide you dont go to heaven nor hell, you stay in limbo or somthing like that...like your alone forever...man is that depresing...

But on a lighter note this was a realy good fiction, just because it forced tears to penetrate the barriors of my usualy emotionless being doesn't mean it was bad, it means it was well written and that it touched my heart...I must sound like an idiot!

I hope my pathetic reveiw has not wasted too much of your time
Pozest-Illusion chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was the most brillant piece of sadness I've read! My back is all tingley! Oh. I liked that a lot. Now I want to read more. But there isn't any more to read. This is very sad. I might have to reread this... Bien Trabajo.

Rock on fellow 8th grader/14 yearold!