Reviews for French Toast Has Milk
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
why do you have a black eye..?

cuz french toast has milk in it

LMAO

it took me a few minutes to calm down...
Suggestion-girl-15 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
hi, Hakai i was wondering if i can work on your storys if your not planning on coming back... you know, contiune the discontuned and stealing the fullmetal plots and adding chapters. If I don't get a responds by the new year I take this as a 'i dont do this anymore or have the same email so go ahead' cause I relly like you Ideas and want them to be finished!
Ritz the freak chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
HAHAHAHA! Thats funny!
Shars chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
You had me just about rolling on the floor with tears straming down my face I was laughing so hard. Absoloute genius, that's what it is. That's it, I'm watching you on DA
Luthien-Ikari chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Lol. I got your link off Ryo_Hakkai's comments on dA Good story!

I'm far from lonely and its all that I've got . . .
Genkai-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
I loved it!:)
critical-blow chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
...lmao
moothril chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
How cute!

Although, I told myself, no, there is no slashy-ness between Ed and Roy...and then, the fanfics made me see otherwise. ;; It's all good though, since they're such a cute couple.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Heheh, very cute. I can't cook either, so I can sympathize. XP Please write more soon!

fd97
Halfmetal Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow! That was good. Funny too. But... WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ROY AND ED GAY! THAT IS THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT THIS FIC! The rest is funny, BUT NOT THAT! THEY ARE MY FAVE CHARACTERS! GR! You shall pay, of course almost everyone is doing that... CURSE THEM!
Tenko chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
w00t! my line! my line! "Roy: 'Spoken like a true Edward...'"
kellie chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
its kind of odd, because before he found out there wasn't any milk, he sorta liked it. It waasn't till after that he found it horrid. Ah well.
Magic Bunny chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
!

.._.. now and forever you will remember to use milk in your french toast, ne kai-kun? _ but oh well...as long as it tasted good right? hee hee...

make some french toast for me when i go to your house ashita

i am going to bed shortly. wa i'm so tried!
wabbit sox chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Lols, super cute
Omakase Shimasu chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
The great Hakai struck again! XD I'm telling you your work's getting better and better! hat are you halucinating about "Bad writing skills"? Pssht you're selling yourself way too short. To sum it all up with ine word this was - excellent! X3 I thoroughly enjoy Ed-torture fics, be they angsty or humorous. Not to mention you've got my kinda sense of humor. Hehehe

l0l - traingular world, you certainly have a way with phrases. ;) The ending quote was hilarious "Because French toast doesn't have milk in it..." l0l, poor Roy Then again what'd you expect living in close quarters with none other than Edward-Short-Fused-Elric, eh? Hehe and that mental image about Ed wearing Mustang's apron (wonder what kind the Colonel fancies? "Kiss the Cook"? Waffles? Bland? Frilly?) - someone should definitely make fanart about that one! X3

Something similar happened to you a while ago? Hehe, yeah, I guess real-life experiences does give an author the most inspiration. XD But now I'm curious about your own situation (Now I really miss you on the forum Please come back once in a while? *puppy-dog-eyes-look*)

In any case, fab-tastic job once again! You knew I'd say that, but you don't know I'd be saying this as well: Where's the promised update for FullMini Alchemist? P Know I'll be waiting