Reviews for Three Ways Chris's Identity Never Came Out
Corianna15 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
very nice, fun, little alternatives.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
love the last line, such a Paige thing to say :)
cjstar01 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
What if wyatt came back and he was fighting with chris then piper showed up and wyatt put up his shield and look at piper and said
"Chris! She's not even pregnant! And you exspect to live?! One mess after the other!"
See wyatt can care for his brother...and still destory the world...and try to kill him but epic-ly failes at it...but he cares.
FanFicCity chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
So happy I stumbled upon this brilliant fic today! Really good alternative revelations; like they've come out of my and every other fans brain! Have you written one of these as a continued story? I'd love to read your take on how these played out :-)
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
_ I quite enjoyed that. thanks for writing!

~Yuki
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
The format of your story reminded me of the movie Clue with its three alternate endings.

I don't mind the way the family found out about Chris, but what I did mind was the order. Why should Piper and Leo be the last one's to know? Anyway, my favorite version was the third because you incorporated Wyatt and the love Chris still feels for him. I also really enjoyed the sweet moment between Piper and Chris at the end. You did a wonderful job making everyone in character-Wyatt was spot on.

Thanks!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Cuuuuuute! And, AHA, I knew you had to be on ! I actually stumbled across this story on LJ through a rec list. It was wonderful. I love seeing all the different ways people come up with for Chris' identity to be revealed. They never cease to amuse me.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Great story!
StormiRaine65454 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
the last one with Pagie it gets major lulz.
ocbitch chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I completely agree that all of these scenario's could have happened on the show, they would have fit in well to the series. The last one had me in tears it was so moving. Excellently written
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Nice story. I loved this line: “I know,” Chris mumbled as he watched his brother disappear. He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and said, “And I’ll be ready.”
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
This was so fun to read. I loved it I wonder what other Chris stories will come out next.

Blessed Be

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow! I really liked all three ways!

...maybe even more than how it really happened.

Yeah, I think I like yours more.

Great job!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wow. All those ways were 5 billion times better than what actually happened on the show. Great fic!
writtenwarning chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
hey that was cool and if i do say very smart idea lol good job