Reviews for HanyouEXE
SempreMia chapter 25 . 1/20
This story has been amazing, and I've been thinking THE ENTIRE TIME that I've been reading it that you should re-work this story and try to get it published as an original work. I wish you had posted your real name or something here so that I could look up whether or not it had been published yet (Spoiler alert: If I find it, I'm buying it). Hopefully, since it's been 9 years since this author's note was published, it has been. From one writer to another, I hope your writing career is going well.
SempreMia chapter 23 . 1/20
RIP Shippou :(
SempreMia chapter 6 . 1/19
Loving this fic, however, I don't agree with gratuitous use of racial slurs to create controversy. It adds absolutely nothing to the story.
Akantia chapter 25 . 9/23/2015
Tis a shame this was never finished. Twas quite the enjoyable fic to read.
LynsieTheBraveShadowHuntress chapter 25 . 8/10/2015
Good luck! I love this story! What would the book be called? I'd love to read it!
laluluchan chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Damn bro, you would think the company would at least relay via Tor (being one of the more popular choices) or some other anonymous onions router so that they're tracks can't be traced by means of conventional methods. Stupid overconfident big wigs thinking people can't track them down.
Chelsea Tygers chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
So obviously you did not get published, which probably had something to do with it being too long and rambly or maybe all the misspellings or maybe you didn't finish it or didn't try. I just hope you took out the cringey weeaboo parts if you did try to get it published, because that would probably be embarrassing. You probably should have practiced a wee bit more, and fanfiction is great for practicing. Thanks for not taking it down, though. It was really great and would have made a wonderful story.
I'd buy it chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
Tell us where to get this book. Or how to help you self-publish? Or where to stalk your works?
Darien Connors chapter 25 . 5/21/2014
I love your story, and I wondering if it ever got publushed. If it did could you tell me what the title is so I could finish reading it? The suspense is killing me...
sakura chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
Please write another chapter...I'm crying here...
MayMay7 chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
I enjoyed reading what you had up so far! Good luck with the book, ill keep an eye out for it.
Eryal chapter 25 . 2/13/2013
I'm so sad to hear you've discontinued this fic. But I understand, the plot was quite awesome and I wish you the best of luck with making it your own. Did you finish? If so I would love to know the title so I could read it.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Forgot about the buttons
LOL
withoutwingsx chapter 25 . 12/15/2012
...
This was utterly painful.
I found the best story I have read yet... And now this.
I guess I will always be on the lookout for a book like this... But probably not anytime soon.
Thanks for writing though, and good job. Actually more than good job. Just sad I am left with this longing feeling of needing more! I hate loose ends/ unfinished fics.
It makes my imagination run wild, you know. Like what could have happened, what about Rin and Fluffy, ect.
I will now go sulk in a corner. And possibly stare unwaveringly and blankly at the wall.
Bri.Fox chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Ok, you've officially made me laugh out loud on the bus. Thank you for earning me a decent amount of odd stares. Seriously, Sesshoumaru's descriptions are killin me, I love it! Great writing style and it's too cool how you describe the inner workings of the internet. Can't wait to finish the story.
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »