Reviews for HanyouEXE
laluluchan chapter 1 . 5/24
Damn bro, you would think the company would at least relay via Tor (being one of the more popular choices) or some other anonymous onions router so that they're tracks can't be traced by means of conventional methods. Stupid overconfident big wigs thinking people can't track them down.
Chelsea Tygers chapter 1 . 3/17
So obviously you did not get published, which probably had something to do with it being too long and rambly or maybe all the misspellings or maybe you didn't finish it or didn't try. I just hope you took out the cringey weeaboo parts if you did try to get it published, because that would probably be embarrassing. You probably should have practiced a wee bit more, and fanfiction is great for practicing. Thanks for not taking it down, though. It was really great and would have made a wonderful story.
I'd buy it chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
Tell us where to get this book. Or how to help you self-publish? Or where to stalk your works?
Darien Connors chapter 25 . 5/21/2014
I love your story, and I wondering if it ever got publushed. If it did could you tell me what the title is so I could finish reading it? The suspense is killing me...
sakura chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
Please write another chapter...I'm crying here...
MayMay7 chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
I enjoyed reading what you had up so far! Good luck with the book, ill keep an eye out for it.
Eryal chapter 25 . 2/13/2013
I'm so sad to hear you've discontinued this fic. But I understand, the plot was quite awesome and I wish you the best of luck with making it your own. Did you finish? If so I would love to know the title so I could read it.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Forgot about the buttons
LOL
withoutwingsx chapter 25 . 12/15/2012
...
This was utterly painful.
I found the best story I have read yet... And now this.
I guess I will always be on the lookout for a book like this... But probably not anytime soon.
Thanks for writing though, and good job. Actually more than good job. Just sad I am left with this longing feeling of needing more! I hate loose ends/ unfinished fics.
It makes my imagination run wild, you know. Like what could have happened, what about Rin and Fluffy, ect.
I will now go sulk in a corner. And possibly stare unwaveringly and blankly at the wall.
Bri.Fox chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Ok, you've officially made me laugh out loud on the bus. Thank you for earning me a decent amount of odd stares. Seriously, Sesshoumaru's descriptions are killin me, I love it! Great writing style and it's too cool how you describe the inner workings of the internet. Can't wait to finish the story.
Lizzie-san'sLife chapter 25 . 12/21/2011
I cannot believe that I spent almost two days reading this for it to go out on a cliff-hanger. How utterly... Depressing. I do, however, hope that your writing career has sky-rocketed and if perhaps, I may be so lucky as to see your work online or otherwise. I'm not even sure if I can go so far to say that you ever use this account anymore, but if you do, could you send me a short summary of what was to happen? Just a peek at the ending?

I would greatly appreciate it.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/10/2011
ugggghhhh why? Nooooo... well I enjoyed it while it lasted and appreciate you having posted it here on fanfic though I wish you had continued it. Well good luck on getting your story out there.
Vagary chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
Grr.
ardy1 chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
This story has a wonderful premise and some fairly impressive writing, particularly in the dialogue and characterization. That said, it also has a lot of problems.

Your grammar is horrendous. Possibly this is merely a result of nonexistant proofreading. It is hard for me to imagine that someone as interested in writing as you are could be so ignorant when it comes to the use of "I" and "me", contractions such as "you're" and "it's" (nearly always you use them as possessives, and the possessives when you mean to use contractions), "there" and "their" (do you have a problem with possessives in general?), and simple typos ("and" when you meant to write "an"). Usually, these are the kinds of errors that drive me to abandon a story, but this has been amusing enough and well enough though out to keep me reading.

I have been put off by several other elements, but these are matters of taste and as an author you, of course, have the right to dictate such things. But I'll mention them anyway. Your characters' general lack of morality is a bit offensive, and makes me care less for what happens to them (stealing is not a victimless crime, and can only be condoned when it is done out of desperation). While I generally applaud your characterization, I think Kagome and Rin are so far out of canon that they should be given original names. And your original character is both two-dimensional and over the top. You would have been better-served, I think, to use Kagura as your model for her. The harassment of Rin served no real purpose that I can see, and only damaged the reader's ability to suspend disbelief. Your attempt to explain it as being engineered by Naraku fell a bit flat - he expended an enormous amount of money and effort to indulge in some racist sadism? It doesn't fit the character you otherwise laid out for him.

Still, for something you started in high school the story shows much originality and excellent pacing. Its many good points have made it worthwhile for me to figuratively hold my nose as I wade through the flaws. I hope that in the intervening time since you wrote this you have worked on your writing to improve your command of the basics while retaining your unique voice.
endstart chapter 25 . 8/21/2011
Has the book been published yet? I am very curious. I'd like to buy it if it's out.
1,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »