Reviews for HanyouEXE
Kokari chapter 25 . 4/28/2007
aw...

well i hope it does get published, i really wanna finish it!

good luck!_!
scrawling purple ink chapter 25 . 4/28/2007
-Sigh- I'm beginning to think that it's Murphy's Law that every outstanding, extraordinary, I-jump-up-and-whoop-with-joy-when-it's-updated fanfic must always go abandoned. Although, technically, this isn't abandonment-and if I ever do see this in a bookstore, I will sure as hell buy it. The story on its own is fascinating, Inuyasha characters or not. Oh well-I understand your choice, something as good as this would probably be better off as a book than a fanfic. Thanks for the whoop-with-joy's while they lasted, though. Psyche indeed.

-Camille
Salaphina chapter 25 . 4/28/2007
Ah, I am so disapointed. But as disappointed as I am I am even more happy for you. I can't be mad at you as I hope to get one of my originals published one day too. So, I will buy your book and I am sure I will enjoy it too!
Faded Lilac chapter 25 . 4/28/2007
OMG! WISH YOU LUCK!

I hope you'll be able to post up the title of your official original work so then at least I'll be informed of the book and able to look out for it!

_
JoojooBrother chapter 25 . 4/28/2007
D:! If my favorite song in the entire world wasn't playing right now, I would so mind-rape you. Out of hate. And revenge.

O! Feel the hate...Sorry, just working myself up a bit, what with evil mothers.

*not sure if that made sense*
Fenikkusuken chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
*sigh* I was hanging on for the scene where Inu was implanted into Terry and we found out 'she' was actually a 'he' the whole time...

Good luck with the 'de-fanficization'!
CherrySpringer chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
Nuu's...But...but...*sigh* I suppose it can't be helped. I loved the story! Oh well. Maybe I WILL see something like that, hopefully, and then who knows what'll happen;P
kitsune-koinu chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
:)You're a really good writer, and I hope to read this story if you ever get it published!
priestessmykala chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
good luck on getting things going, im sure that i speak for everyone when i say that we will all look for your stories in the public eye!
dark daimon fate chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
Aw. That's disappointing to hear, that you won't be continuing the fic. But, it's awesome that you're re-working this into a novel D I've been thinking for a long time this plot would make a great book, and well now you are! Congrats, and I hope everything goes well with this project ) I'll definitely buy it.
Aistaraina Eruwaedhiel chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
I was so excited when I saw the message that said you had updated but now... You just let a whole lot of people down. You might as well take the story down too for all its worth. Since you're not going to finish it. Thank you for nothing.
beckstarrr chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
Well, this is depressing. Good luck with the story, though.
mysterychild chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
So.. I saw that this story updated, and the first words outta my mouth were OMG! YES! .::cries::. but alas, you have found better things, and I wish you all the luck in making this story into a printed format. Thanks for the awesome chapters, though, and most of all- good luck! .
Moonlight black rose chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
IF I does get published tell me what its called so I can by it! .
EverlastingLight15 chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
Wow, I honesty love this story and although I was greatly looking forward to seeing it compleated I am totaly willing to wait for it to be published. I hope that when and if it does you will post something telling everyone so that we can all find out what happens next! Good luck!
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »