Reviews for HanyouEXE
Fenikkusuken chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
*sigh* I was hanging on for the scene where Inu was implanted into Terry and we found out 'she' was actually a 'he' the whole time...

Good luck with the 'de-fanficization'!
CherrySpringer chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
Nuu's...But...but...*sigh* I suppose it can't be helped. I loved the story! Oh well. Maybe I WILL see something like that, hopefully, and then who knows what'll happen;P
kitsune-koinu chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
:)You're a really good writer, and I hope to read this story if you ever get it published!
priestessmykala chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
good luck on getting things going, im sure that i speak for everyone when i say that we will all look for your stories in the public eye!
dark daimon fate chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
Aw. That's disappointing to hear, that you won't be continuing the fic. But, it's awesome that you're re-working this into a novel D I've been thinking for a long time this plot would make a great book, and well now you are! Congrats, and I hope everything goes well with this project ) I'll definitely buy it.
Aistaraina Eruwaedhiel chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
I was so excited when I saw the message that said you had updated but now... You just let a whole lot of people down. You might as well take the story down too for all its worth. Since you're not going to finish it. Thank you for nothing.
beckstarrr chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
Well, this is depressing. Good luck with the story, though.
mysterychild chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
So.. I saw that this story updated, and the first words outta my mouth were OMG! YES! .::cries::. but alas, you have found better things, and I wish you all the luck in making this story into a printed format. Thanks for the awesome chapters, though, and most of all- good luck! .
Moonlight black rose chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
IF I does get published tell me what its called so I can by it! .
EverlastingLight15 chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
Wow, I honesty love this story and although I was greatly looking forward to seeing it compleated I am totaly willing to wait for it to be published. I hope that when and if it does you will post something telling everyone so that we can all find out what happens next! Good luck!
libraflyter chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
I'm really happy to hear you're going to make the effort to change HanyouExe into a proper book, with money and everything. I've really enjoyed reading it, and I won't complain to know I'll have to pay to read the end :). I look forward to seeing it in bookstores - if there's a way to let us know what to look for, I guarantee I'll at least give a look _. Best wishes!
Kaikie chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
DAMN YOU! I really liked your story! I seriously wanted to find out what happens next! jeeze louize!
captive24 chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
i'm going to cry.. seriously.. but OF COURSE i will bguy a book.. but i'm thinking the pen name won't be Garret Jax :p
sneaky-teaky chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
wow! i am so happy for you. before i got on the internet today i was already on cloud nine because of something someone said to me about my writing(which in is comic form with my own charaters) and this makes me so happy that im not the only one that is so incredibly happy today! this makes me think of all those time when i see stories like yours that has such a beautiful and unique plot on an AU that i have thought that they could sell it on their own, so im glad that you can now, this is so great! forgive my awful grammar, im too happy for spell check and capitalization...!-
Rachynn chapter 25 . 4/27/2007
Aw...

I'm so sad now, but good for you.

I wish you the best of luck in the future and with trying to get your story/book published.

Au revoir.