Reviews for HanyouEXE
Dark Dream Angel chapter 23 . 4/19/2010
OH MY GOSH! I"M SO GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS!... Great descriptions though... EESH! I can only imagine how much worse it was to write it! Poor Shippo!
Dark Dream Angel chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
HAHAHA! Inuyasha getting hit up in chatrooms was just hilarious! And i thought it was funny at the beginning how he kept asking wat things meant. Great chapter... I wonder who was responsible for the theft of Hanyou... hm... o.O
Dark Dream Angel chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Oh my gosh! Poor Rin! Those kids are such little bastards I hope Sessh teaches them a lesson to bring them down a notch! And that Naraku is an ass! Anyway my ranting aside, great story! I like it and it's funny and I can actually understand it! lol
Janneia chapter 25 . 4/15/2010
Loved the story and a bit sad that you've abandoned it; overjoyed that it won't be truly gone. I don't suppose you'll update this fic with the title of your finished novel/series somewhere, in the future? Haven't looked at your profile or whatever, but ooh, I'd so buy it! That is, if it'll eventually be stocked overseas. I don't think we have Barnes&Noble here, though we have Borders? Haha. 3
xInLifeForTheLolsx chapter 25 . 4/9/2010
Aw, it's a real shame this story ended. I was just really getting into it, too! X0 Ah well, I hope you have great success with you're original fiction. I'm sure the feedback for that would be just as positive as this fanfic story. :)

Good luck, and I hope you may possibly update this again...someday... XD

xXMidnightWingsXx
anony-mouse chapter 25 . 11/22/2009
if any1 sees that book floatin around, u gotta say where!
eine.hexe chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
All right... It's barely chapter four and I already think this has got to be the most brilliant idea EVER :D I'm off to the next chapter
J-Nine chapter 25 . 8/28/2009
Seriously? You couldnt perhaps make this into an original piece and finish the fanfiction too? XD Man, it was just getting good too. You better publish that book! I might just buy it so I can read it and imagine the Inuyasha cast playing out the roles so I can satisfy my need for complete fanfictionness!

Nah, but I do hope that works out for you. Its a good story, and I am very sad to see the fanfiction never was nor will be finished.

Best of luck!
Potato Monarch chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
Hope you did well for the piece in your Senior workshop.

You're right, it does have a good plot...

Good luck with your writing career; you have a good writing style.
Terryl chapter 15 . 7/1/2009
Hi!

Wow, this story is just amazing. I meant to review the first chapter, but I got too caught up, and i just realized that I hadnt reviewed yet, haha.

I love the style, and the way you make things fit together. Almost everything in this story adds to its overall feeling of reality, and the plot is amazing; this is one of the best plot driven stories I've seen.

Um, some things that I felt could be changed/improved would probably be the thing about the elite group of hackers who control everything because it seems too... fairy tale like i guess? I cant really explain it.

But I'm still wowwed by this story. :)

-Monk
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 25 . 7/1/2009
If you're going to be a FUCKING IDIOT! and create a fucking plot, and storyline, JUST so you can stop HALF-WAY through, then i'm going to become a fuckin hacker, JUST so I can figure out what your real name and where you live, and try and beat you up. You're being conceited and snobbish AND stupid by leaving this story up, and NOT FINISHING IT! I don't like flaming, but, i WILL IF I HAVE TO! Ass...
iNuQTpIe chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
Well crap. You very well may be the cause of my failing my English final... Happy? haha, just kidding... Well, normally I don't review until the last chapter, but this is really just too good. I'm looking forward to reading the rest. So! Thanks for giving me something new, well-written, interesting, and increasingly distracting to read!
Kimmiko T chapter 25 . 6/12/2009
I love this story!

Thanx!
Yunyin chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
The premise of this story is interesting, although I think you could write it just as well as an original fiction story. Something bothering me though, is Who The HELL treats people like Rin's schoolmates? Honestly? In America? INCLUDING THE ADULTS? Rin has hardly got to be the only person of Asian decent in the entire school, and even so, it makes no sense for every single person in her universe to behave like that.
Kiroku Ookami chapter 25 . 5/27/2009
Well, good on you, mate! I've always thought that some of these fanfics are too good to stay on fanfiction; they should really be published.

Seriously, though, I'll check the forums now that I've read this. It's been two years, and I hope you can publish your work with great success.

Good luck,