Reviews for HanyouEXE
MidnightFlame325 chapter 25 . 10/17/2010
Y-you can't *twitch* stop *twitch* this story *twitch* yet!
Monica chapter 25 . 7/26/2010
I want to tell you that I fully enjoyed this story. I was happy to see that you were planning on publishing it, but it has been about 3 freaking years. If it worked out, should it have been out by now? Sorry. I just really like the story. If you had a hard time, just know that you have US. Though you might have forgotten already cause it's been three years.

If you're still working, good luck. If you stopped... I hope you'll just check back here once in a while and find out that we're still, not very patiently, but still waiting for you to enlighten us with amaxing reading material. Hopefully, we'll hear from you soon. (:
Ivsovi chapter 25 . 6/28/2010
Hello!

Yes, I know this is a little bit after the fact, but I would still likew to review your lovely story.

First off, I would like to say that you are quite right - this is perfect book material. This plot is engaging, suprising, and overall amazing. You make a good use of foreshadowing, character devolpment and imagry, and your spelling and grammer is wonderful (that is not something I can say for every fanfiction...). That being said, I would love to see if you have published the book you have mentioned in this chapter, and what the books name is. I would love if you would tell me the name, as I have no real desire to go searching through the bookstore for a rather outdated (well, three years old isn't outdated, persay) book, whos name I am not certain of. If you haven't published the book yet, shame on you! You really should. It would make a wonderful story, and I'm sure that many people would enjoy it.

Later days!

~AliGirl13
Guest chapter 25 . 6/24/2010
can you at least tell us how it ends! PLZZZZ
nerdimaddi chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
OMIGOD i love this story its adorable and i'm completely heart broken you're ont continueing this, though i completely understand. i don't want to do fanfiction for the very same reason. well if you ever get that book published or just simply get it written i would DEFINETLY pay you to read it. published or not. just make sure to post it so i can make sure to look for it
Dark Dream Angel chapter 23 . 4/19/2010
OH MY GOSH! I"M SO GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS!... Great descriptions though... EESH! I can only imagine how much worse it was to write it! Poor Shippo!
Dark Dream Angel chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
HAHAHA! Inuyasha getting hit up in chatrooms was just hilarious! And i thought it was funny at the beginning how he kept asking wat things meant. Great chapter... I wonder who was responsible for the theft of Hanyou... hm... o.O
Dark Dream Angel chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Oh my gosh! Poor Rin! Those kids are such little bastards I hope Sessh teaches them a lesson to bring them down a notch! And that Naraku is an ass! Anyway my ranting aside, great story! I like it and it's funny and I can actually understand it! lol
Janneia chapter 25 . 4/15/2010
Loved the story and a bit sad that you've abandoned it; overjoyed that it won't be truly gone. I don't suppose you'll update this fic with the title of your finished novel/series somewhere, in the future? Haven't looked at your profile or whatever, but ooh, I'd so buy it! That is, if it'll eventually be stocked overseas. I don't think we have Barnes&Noble here, though we have Borders? Haha. 3
xInLifeForTheLolsx chapter 25 . 4/9/2010
Aw, it's a real shame this story ended. I was just really getting into it, too! X0 Ah well, I hope you have great success with you're original fiction. I'm sure the feedback for that would be just as positive as this fanfic story. :)

Good luck, and I hope you may possibly update this again...someday... XD

xXMidnightWingsXx
anony-mouse chapter 25 . 11/22/2009
if any1 sees that book floatin around, u gotta say where!
eine.hexe chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
All right... It's barely chapter four and I already think this has got to be the most brilliant idea EVER :D I'm off to the next chapter
J-Nine chapter 25 . 8/28/2009
Seriously? You couldnt perhaps make this into an original piece and finish the fanfiction too? XD Man, it was just getting good too. You better publish that book! I might just buy it so I can read it and imagine the Inuyasha cast playing out the roles so I can satisfy my need for complete fanfictionness!

Nah, but I do hope that works out for you. Its a good story, and I am very sad to see the fanfiction never was nor will be finished.

Best of luck!
Potato Monarch chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
Hope you did well for the piece in your Senior workshop.

You're right, it does have a good plot...

Good luck with your writing career; you have a good writing style.
Terryl chapter 15 . 7/1/2009
Hi!

Wow, this story is just amazing. I meant to review the first chapter, but I got too caught up, and i just realized that I hadnt reviewed yet, haha.

I love the style, and the way you make things fit together. Almost everything in this story adds to its overall feeling of reality, and the plot is amazing; this is one of the best plot driven stories I've seen.

Um, some things that I felt could be changed/improved would probably be the thing about the elite group of hackers who control everything because it seems too... fairy tale like i guess? I cant really explain it.

But I'm still wowwed by this story. :)

-Monk