Reviews for HanyouEXE
Arishi chapter 25 . 2/13/2009
Okay, since it's so befitting, guess what! I'm the 1337 th review for your story! I logged in just to send this. i read this story a while ago and it is a disappointment it is still not continued... as expected though.

I will forever be Review # 1337! P

-Arishi
Muria chapter 25 . 12/17/2008
Wow... I read 24 chapters, and got rather attached to this story. It's really good. I can see why you decided it'd be more useful to rewrite it as original fiction, since the plot's unique and the character's have had some interesting things done to them.

Have you actually published anything? I think I'd like to read it if you have.

Anyway, I'm sad you never finished this, but if there's an actual novel out there...
enderverse chapter 21 . 11/18/2008
I KNEW IT! I was totally expecting him to have a robot arm.
dark shadowed rose chapter 25 . 11/15/2008
I would love if at some point you came back and finished this story.
FindMeWaiting chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
I LOVE IT
vertically challenged. dang it chapter 25 . 7/6/2008
I've got two words for ya- REALLY...RUDE. I mean, even if you aren't going to finish it on here, you could at least post an AN telling us how it ends. Just a short little summary is all that's needed. But COME ON.
Glory of Dawn chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
GOD! EVERYONE KNOWS MIROKU, I SWEAR! LOL It's funny, really.
Glory of Dawn chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
LOL this fic is awesome. I just know that Inu gets a body and THEN...fluff. Cuz I'm a genius and can hack government databases.

In my dreams, anyway. LOL
Thoughts13 chapter 25 . 6/4/2008
Hey, i had read this before up until sesshoumaru killing naraku, because that was as far as you got at that time. I read the while thing on a whim today and I found better the second time through. WEll that is of course not counting this nasty little surprise here. I hope if you ever publish the reworked version of this you'll drop a line in another chapter.
ClanCrusher chapter 25 . 5/12/2008
Well, I wish you luck. If you ever finish the project or publish the book, I'd really like to know how to get a hold of a copy. I believe the plot has amazing potential and a book for a plot like this would be truly epic.

Remember, if you finish, I'd like to know how I could read it.

Sincerely,

ClanCrusher
luckynumber3 chapter 25 . 5/6/2008
NO! How could you, and right when it was getting good too. On the one hand I fully support your decision to take this plot and turn it into an original work, but I and I'm pretty sure everyone else would also like for you to finish this off, at least give an epilouge so we find out what happens to all the characters if you could.
Ai Kisugi chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
Wonderful. Clever! A touch of Neuromancer and a touch of Inuyasha. Cute!
PP chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Hahahaha, This sesshoumaru will not stand to be described as this

The body he had crafted to house the prototype program was as ridiculous as he could possibly make it: a last minute insult to the program’s creator. The body was dressed in those ludicrous, puffy outfits that the Japs always wore, and it was crafted specifically to be as feminine as possible, the hair long and silvery, the face finely etched with the faggiest features Naraku could have given it. As one last slap to the face, he had put a huge, fluffy boa around one of the puppet’s shoulders.
goldilox8265 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
hello! I love your story, and would be interested in purchasing it should it ever get published. If it does, could you possibly add another chapter to this story telling us the title? That would be lovely! Best of luck!
LightintheDarkess chapter 25 . 2/2/2008
I for one look Foward to the book.

-LightintheDarkness