Reviews for HanyouEXE
Let It ALL Out chapter 25 . 5/10/2009
Wow, this is an amazing story, I'm suprised you don't want to finish it. Good luck with the whole publishing thingie... bye!
Kaye Dominique chapter 25 . 4/17/2009
I'm guessing you watched IRobot coz I recognized the 3 rules from it from 1 of the chapters. And Miroku has a robotic arm like um...I forget his name but the main character had a robotic arm. That was another awesome fanfic. If it does get turned into an original story, or already is, I'm sure that it will be very successful. It could be a manga as well, or a novel, either one will be great, I'm sure. I would be very glad to buy it and find out how it ends.
spencer4ever chapter 25 . 4/4/2009
Um... What? Thats it? No! Dang nabbit.

That is quite the ending, I must say. I read this all in one go and it was extensively enthralling. Not going to lie, there is a very bad taste from the letdown and disappointment of an unfinished story, but I will admit this has great potential as an original story. It is certainly way too complex and developed to stay a mere fan-fiction. I should very much love to find out how it ends. Hopefully it will be realized.

Actually, pondering this, turning this into an original story makes a hell of a lot more sense, but I am mildly bitter due to my raging disappointment. Ach. Lose ends kill me. Please do finish this at some point. Guaranteed I shall purchase it.

I feel bad that I haven't left reviews as I went along, but it was a one-shot-can't-stop kinda thing. The only things I ever found grating were some typos here and there, and an occasional awkward sentance. Your plot was ridiculously well thought out, in my opinon, and complex to boot, something not found in the average fanfiction.

Thank you for the hours of enjoyment today, and best of luck.

Spencer
hrgggggggggh chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
Reviews: 1337

8D

And I ruined it.
Arishi chapter 25 . 2/13/2009
Okay, since it's so befitting, guess what! I'm the 1337 th review for your story! I logged in just to send this. i read this story a while ago and it is a disappointment it is still not continued... as expected though.

I will forever be Review # 1337! P

-Arishi
Muria chapter 25 . 12/17/2008
Wow... I read 24 chapters, and got rather attached to this story. It's really good. I can see why you decided it'd be more useful to rewrite it as original fiction, since the plot's unique and the character's have had some interesting things done to them.

Have you actually published anything? I think I'd like to read it if you have.

Anyway, I'm sad you never finished this, but if there's an actual novel out there...
enderverse chapter 21 . 11/18/2008
I KNEW IT! I was totally expecting him to have a robot arm.
dark shadowed rose chapter 25 . 11/15/2008
I would love if at some point you came back and finished this story.
FindMeWaiting chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
I LOVE IT
vertically challenged. dang it chapter 25 . 7/6/2008
I've got two words for ya- REALLY...RUDE. I mean, even if you aren't going to finish it on here, you could at least post an AN telling us how it ends. Just a short little summary is all that's needed. But COME ON.
Glory of Dawn chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
GOD! EVERYONE KNOWS MIROKU, I SWEAR! LOL It's funny, really.
Glory of Dawn chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
LOL this fic is awesome. I just know that Inu gets a body and THEN...fluff. Cuz I'm a genius and can hack government databases.

In my dreams, anyway. LOL
Thoughts13 chapter 25 . 6/4/2008
Hey, i had read this before up until sesshoumaru killing naraku, because that was as far as you got at that time. I read the while thing on a whim today and I found better the second time through. WEll that is of course not counting this nasty little surprise here. I hope if you ever publish the reworked version of this you'll drop a line in another chapter.
ClanCrusher chapter 25 . 5/12/2008
Well, I wish you luck. If you ever finish the project or publish the book, I'd really like to know how to get a hold of a copy. I believe the plot has amazing potential and a book for a plot like this would be truly epic.

Remember, if you finish, I'd like to know how I could read it.

Sincerely,

ClanCrusher
luckynumber3 chapter 25 . 5/6/2008
NO! How could you, and right when it was getting good too. On the one hand I fully support your decision to take this plot and turn it into an original work, but I and I'm pretty sure everyone else would also like for you to finish this off, at least give an epilouge so we find out what happens to all the characters if you could.
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »