Reviews for HanyouEXE
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 25 . 7/1/2009
If you're going to be a FUCKING IDIOT! and create a fucking plot, and storyline, JUST so you can stop HALF-WAY through, then i'm going to become a fuckin hacker, JUST so I can figure out what your real name and where you live, and try and beat you up. You're being conceited and snobbish AND stupid by leaving this story up, and NOT FINISHING IT! I don't like flaming, but, i WILL IF I HAVE TO! Ass...
iNuQTpIe chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
Well crap. You very well may be the cause of my failing my English final... Happy? haha, just kidding... Well, normally I don't review until the last chapter, but this is really just too good. I'm looking forward to reading the rest. So! Thanks for giving me something new, well-written, interesting, and increasingly distracting to read!
Kimmiko T chapter 25 . 6/12/2009
I love this story!

Thanx!
Yunyin chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
The premise of this story is interesting, although I think you could write it just as well as an original fiction story. Something bothering me though, is Who The HELL treats people like Rin's schoolmates? Honestly? In America? INCLUDING THE ADULTS? Rin has hardly got to be the only person of Asian decent in the entire school, and even so, it makes no sense for every single person in her universe to behave like that.
Kiroku Ookami chapter 25 . 5/27/2009
Well, good on you, mate! I've always thought that some of these fanfics are too good to stay on fanfiction; they should really be published.

Seriously, though, I'll check the forums now that I've read this. It's been two years, and I hope you can publish your work with great success.

Good luck,

Kiroku Ookami
Let It ALL Out chapter 25 . 5/10/2009
Wow, this is an amazing story, I'm suprised you don't want to finish it. Good luck with the whole publishing thingie... bye!
Kaye Dominique chapter 25 . 4/17/2009
I'm guessing you watched IRobot coz I recognized the 3 rules from it from 1 of the chapters. And Miroku has a robotic arm like um...I forget his name but the main character had a robotic arm. That was another awesome fanfic. If it does get turned into an original story, or already is, I'm sure that it will be very successful. It could be a manga as well, or a novel, either one will be great, I'm sure. I would be very glad to buy it and find out how it ends.
spencer4ever chapter 25 . 4/4/2009
Um... What? Thats it? No! Dang nabbit.

That is quite the ending, I must say. I read this all in one go and it was extensively enthralling. Not going to lie, there is a very bad taste from the letdown and disappointment of an unfinished story, but I will admit this has great potential as an original story. It is certainly way too complex and developed to stay a mere fan-fiction. I should very much love to find out how it ends. Hopefully it will be realized.

Actually, pondering this, turning this into an original story makes a hell of a lot more sense, but I am mildly bitter due to my raging disappointment. Ach. Lose ends kill me. Please do finish this at some point. Guaranteed I shall purchase it.

I feel bad that I haven't left reviews as I went along, but it was a one-shot-can't-stop kinda thing. The only things I ever found grating were some typos here and there, and an occasional awkward sentance. Your plot was ridiculously well thought out, in my opinon, and complex to boot, something not found in the average fanfiction.

Thank you for the hours of enjoyment today, and best of luck.

Spencer
hrgggggggggh chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
Reviews: 1337

8D

And I ruined it.
Arishi chapter 25 . 2/13/2009
Okay, since it's so befitting, guess what! I'm the 1337 th review for your story! I logged in just to send this. i read this story a while ago and it is a disappointment it is still not continued... as expected though.

I will forever be Review # 1337! P

-Arishi
Muria chapter 25 . 12/17/2008
Wow... I read 24 chapters, and got rather attached to this story. It's really good. I can see why you decided it'd be more useful to rewrite it as original fiction, since the plot's unique and the character's have had some interesting things done to them.

Have you actually published anything? I think I'd like to read it if you have.

Anyway, I'm sad you never finished this, but if there's an actual novel out there...
enderverse chapter 21 . 11/18/2008
I KNEW IT! I was totally expecting him to have a robot arm.
dark shadowed rose chapter 25 . 11/15/2008
I would love if at some point you came back and finished this story.
mkooihoi chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
I LOVE IT
vertically challenged. dang it chapter 25 . 7/6/2008
I've got two words for ya- REALLY...RUDE. I mean, even if you aren't going to finish it on here, you could at least post an AN telling us how it ends. Just a short little summary is all that's needed. But COME ON.
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »