Reviews for HanyouEXE
Melodylink chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
This is good - really well written _

I love Inuyasha - you've got just the right mix of his insulting manner and his eagerness to show off his capabilities to make the characters seem real. I am looking forward to the next installment. Well done _~
Rayame325 chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
Hi,

Yea! Kagome's got a new friend! I can't wait to see what happens next! Or what she tells her friends!

Rayame325
gossa chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
O_O

ajajajajaja

its a very strange plot,i must say,but it seems interesting.I suppose that someday Inu Yasha will get in the real world jijiji
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
I just loved this chapter, especially when the AI InuYasha, sort started getting smart with her. It was brillant I could picture everything in my mind perfectly. I chapter well done.

Ja ne!

Tis
RobinofYJ chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
"She had what could very well be the most advanced piece of software on the face of the planet sitting on her computer, and it was insulting her."

Yup, that sure sounds like Inu! LOL! Looking foward to next chapter!
Kagome51 chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
OMG this is soo cool. Wth? you have like the best ideas! lol anyways...LOVE IT! PLZ WRITE MORE!
Tensaiga chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
Please update...
priestessmykala chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
i like it

very different and cool

keep going!
ZepherGirl chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
That has to be the most original thing I have ever read since finding Rozefire. Wow...

I like that since Inuyasha is a chibi doodle the eventual attraction won't really be based on looks. Also your grammar/spelling is great and your writing style really flows. Now I'm off to ponder how this will end since shes real and he lives in computer. Hmm is he bsed on a real person?

Please update this fabulous fic soon!
a girl chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
wow that story is awsome how old are you cause you got alot big words in there but anyways back to the point plz not be like other authors and make more chapters and actually do them
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
Dude, this is so cool! It reminds me of that movie 'Hackers' and of that Austrailian show 'Crash Zone'. I myself am basically comuter illterate, so this is great fun! Please update soon!
The Masked Mistress chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
Lol! That was great! I could practically see Inuyasha's cute little face lol. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Kagome try to get the rest of the files? What else will Inu do to Kagome's computer? Hurry and update please!
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
cool story
Kitsama chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
This is so cool! You really rock, is Sesshoumaru gonna be in this? Just wondering...update soon. Oh yeah...could you read my fic: Freedom Please...
Cleverly Named chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
holy crap this is the shitz. ive heard of finding Inu as a dog, pulling him off trees and seeing him as a sumo wrestler, but never DOWNLOADING HIM. i comend you, and urge you to write more!
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 Next »