Reviews for Bloodsoaked Eyes
UchihaFanForever chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Well, actually six years... but great
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
oh my god shes gonna lose herself
himeko63 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
i luv this story, i really have the sudden urge to read it more so i can understand it a lot more! this story i is not only interesting but intriuging, so please keep going and continue this story _
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
sounds really awesome _ hope you'll continue this soon.
HiN4-cH4n chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
It's really interesting, please keep going I feel this weird need to understand it even more. Its really good, please keep going .
Snoweh Ninja chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
...it is fucking awesome.

And please update, or else... -bursts into laughter-
My.Thesis chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
O...kay...the story is getting good! I wonder how strong she will be come! PLEASE UP-DATE SOON! XD
hellhole chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
great story though i have but one little question will naruto become important in the sotry or not?
Jenna chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
OMG!FLIPPIN AWSOME!Thos demon..father/sire...thing..*sweatdrop* seems really awsome,and Hinata? Sweet!:D:D:D...But...I thought this would be a SasukeHinata...*blink*..love that pairing :D..*shrug*.I think they'd be better suited together than Naruto and Hinata..*cringes*. It burnns..*hisses*.. Keep updating!:D
dreamingfreak chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
VERY GOOD! EXCELLENT! I LOVE IT!

hehe...

well, the story is really original, wierd (the way I like it ~_) and...interesting!

I also really like Hinasasu so...get it on to the romance! :P

I'm looking forwards to this,

Update soon kay?

-d_f
servant of the almighty Kyuubi chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
UPDATE DAMM YOU!(Fricken awesome)
neodanmatter chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
Rather nice, when you do finally decide to update I will happily read more
some person chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
This is definitely getting more interesting. Is Hinata turning into somekind of demon? Awesome. Will this end up a HinaSasu? I hope it does. That's why I came here in the first place. But whoever she may end up with, this is still a very good fanfic. Maybe Hinata'll get tired of the way Sasuke treats the other girls an ddecides to teach them a lesson. Hoping you update soon, but I gotta go! tata!
chibi-kaitou chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Wow, this story definitely peaked my interest. I hope you continue soon. What's going on w/ Hinata? She's 1 of my fav female characters. _
chibi-kaitou chapter 1 . 4/28/2005