Reviews for Summer of Change
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
At first I had my doubts because I've never seen the show this fan fiction is based off of, but I made a promise that I'd review your fan fiction and now I'm glad I did. You are indeed a great writer. Even though I didn't know the characters from the show, you still somehow pulled me into the scene. It was a true display of forever-lasting friendship with a little sprinkle of romance that just made the moment so much more believable. It put a smile on my face.

The way you discribed everything without going over the top in detail was extraordinary. It made it seem so much more real, I am truly inspired.

You are indeed a great writer.

I hope you go far with your writing.

-Nostalgic Beauty
lily chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
omg write more plz it's so good
DustNWind chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
That was by far the sweetest Rily fic I have ever read and it had a beautiful flow. It is so good I am sore that I hadn't thought of it. You made a very good point about seasons 1 and 2 compared to 3 that I never really took to mind when writing fanfiction. I guess I am spechless now. It was just so wonderful and written so well. Can I borrow some of your genious writing talent:P
singergirl22 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
AW!AW!AW!AW!AW! *wipes away tear* thats so cute! omg the greatest rily fluff ive ever read! I LOVE IT!

chrissie
Les Papillons chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
That was seriously one of the best rily fics I've read in a LONG time. So incredibly cute with all those childhood memories. Aw. Anyways you don't happen to live in Winnipeg do you cause there was a big storm here as well so I feel your pain. Good job.