Reviews for Malady
Ash chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This story suck. Not enuff eezeing.
songfire15 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
HAHAHA OMGOSH this was hysterical! Very well written story, loved it!
Kitsune-Blue chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Loved it _ funny & sweet!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Dammit, why are your fic so wonderful? I need to read your other fics after this as well!

Once again, I'm floored by how you combined so many genres into this fic. This fic seemed so angsty, yet there was this underlying humor underneath it, all due to Hughes' ghost. By the way, the idea of ghost!Hughes was great and the ending with Hughes talking to the other ghosts? So aw-inducing!
chibiaries chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
There was a pause. Long, awkward silence. He could hear her footsteps, growing louder as she drew nearer. Slight hesitance, and then her hand, her slender fingers, reaching for his shoulder. Instinctively, he jerked his head upwards, and then her other hand came to rest on his forehead.

A voice in his head cried out, Breach of protocol!

And yet another voice shouted, Shut up! heartwarming. The sweetest lines in the whole story. Good job! The world could do with more Royai. And the Ghost!Hughes was a stroke of genius.
HannahBlack09 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I loved it! It was really really cute.. I loved how you added those manga scenes and with Hughes' comments made each moment perfect x33

Awsome! : D
FanFictionFanatic chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Its nice; but based on the manga, so I don't quite get it too much since I've only seen the Anime. Nice anyway though- for any RoyAi addict.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Love it! I miss Hughes so much! And I love this :

'Hughes was silent, which unnerved him more. God, he would have taken five hours of photo albums at this point.'
Lanati chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I liked the format of this. It was simple and fun to read through, well done! : ) I loved Hughes, though I honestly teared up when he talked about his family. Everyone was in character, well written! Keep it up! XD
Nilmiel chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Nil: lol, i loved it! That was hysterical. It was well written, and you did a good job keeping them in character. I see you based it off the manga, which rocked my world. lol, that was awesome.
een nihc chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Haha... Maes was funny. An enjoyable read all in all. Thanks for writing this.
cathaya chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Kyaa~! This is so kawaii! Thank you for writing such a beautiful little story. I enjoyed it very much.
shinigamivc chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
heh, me n' my budds have done the ghost hughes thing before in an rp. I love that so much XD
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Coolness. Great story
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This is ADORABLE and I love Hughs.. to well.. I guess we could say death since it was my love of Hughs that made me go search for the next scan with him and come across ed in nice huge letters scream "Hugh's is dead?" and me promptly fall out of the chair and bawl... *sniffles* But this... this is so adorable and I dunno somehow makes it really lighthearted Very sweet
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »