Reviews for The Sayian Alliance
Oghma Infinium chapter 36 . 11/5/2018
Um...

-Oghma Infinium
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2017
Two sentences in and I'm already bored.
najeebshah37 chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
nice and all but honestly you are too much of a weeb, kills the experience for many readers, most english and non japanese viewers dont care or have not seen the original z . its annoying to see japanese words in a english fic
Guest chapter 36 . 2/9/2017
this is a too abrupt ending for such a good story
FluppyGoo chapter 7 . 1/6/2017
I love this chapter.
FluppyGoo chapter 6 . 1/6/2017
Review
Mermaid's Magic chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
*Blinks* I...*laughs* can't...*Laughs a little more* believe that they pulled his TAIL! (Bursts out in laughter and falls over* That's so mean! *Still laughing*
Jredd chapter 36 . 12/30/2016
I somehow stumbled across this story years after you stopped writing it. It seems extremely unlikely that you will ever return to it after such a long absence but in case you do catch this someday I wanted to tell you that this is extremely good and it is such a shame this wasn't continued. This had so many shocking twists and gave depth to character that few other fics even touch. I just hope whatever you're doing that your life is fulfilled man. I tried to search for your website but came up with nothing as this was made so long ago. I really really wish this was continued somehow but I have a feeling life caught up with you. It happens. What can I say? For what it's worth count me as a reasonable fan who liked and stuck with your story changes. This story was good man. Holy crap am I disappointed it ends here, but what are you going to do? Take care buddy. In case you ever find this and want to shoot me a message look for Jredd on soundcloud. I make a lot of Sega Genesis chip music ha ha. So if you ever run across this and want to respond to me you can message me there. I'd love to pick your brain about any more ideas you had on this story even if you never got to write them down. I doubt you'll see this, but what the heck? It was worth a shot :).

Nice story man,

-Jredd-

PS. My name is "Trevin Hughes" so if you find a Jredd by that name on the web anywhere that's me ha ha.
Smashgunner chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
Yamcha owned count: 1
Smashgunner chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
Poor chaoutzu.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
I thought this would have more Gohan training earlier in it... but it seems he got demoted to a minor character...
The truth chapter 33 . 2/19/2016
Your author's note is laughable for a reason. You have a point when saying that this i8s a ff and characters that are considered secondary should shine too, but you should not throw logic out of the window to do it.
The truth chapter 32 . 2/19/2016
Lmao that's some major bullshit over there. In this story, if Trunks was Yamcha's child, everyone who could sense ki, should have being able to tell since humans are not naturally adept at using Ki unlike saiyans and hybrids.
source DBZ wiki