Reviews for God Has A Sense of Humor
please update soon
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Good Story
Marie S Zachary chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I LOVE IT. Luke was so sweet. Oh r and r my Gilmore Girl's story. It's called One Angel gone but she left two angels for him. It's under my Princess Dogooder Penn name
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
that was good
inquisitive me chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Excellently executed. Spot on with characterisations and dialouge and descriptions were good! Well done!
Maria14 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Soo I've just been looking through old stories on the website, mostly because I'm bored. But this is a cool story. I liked it a lot. Good job.
lore chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
you should totaly finish ur story!
meg chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
you have a knack for writing. this was well written and i hope you write other stories
lorelai elizabeth halliwell chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
uh. good writing. i didnt actually like the whole lorelai pregnant with chris's baby. im glad luke was there to help. i was really hoping God impregnated her, not chris. but whatevs. keep up the good work.
hollyfan4eva chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
That can't be the end! I want to know what happens! Please write more! You have a great talent.

~Jenny
life-within chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Hi! I really loved this story! I'd love it if you could write a second chapter :) *pretty-please* :)
gilmoregirl1979 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
okay i'm probably not the first... but here goes

I HATE CHRISTOPHER, he is an A**,

i do find the situation believeable (in some bozro universe AU way) and that luke's reaction while hurt, he would be there for her no matter what (Doesn't matter what time it is , i'll always be around! I love that line...)

any way the thing that would make it better, perfect in my book... is if it was Luke's baby, (when,... what,... how ...who?; with YOU, Burger Boy, don't you remember that late night in the diner with irish coffee! I get a bun in the oven to go with my late night coffee run! hehehehe)

(Ducks eggs and tomatoes) SORRY! Old habits die hard, yes it is refreshing not to have them rip each others clothes off, (Luke, I love you; well I love you too; let's do it; kay!)

anyway, feel free to review my review, debate, discuss talk amongst yourselves...
lnlgg chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Nic fic. Can't think of much you could do in a sequel, but if its this good I know its worth reading.
Kimmers chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Love this love this so much

from Kim
Mooch chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
more, mmore, more, more, more...PLEASE? I loved it!