Reviews for Kaiju Attack 2
Sonixawesome chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
One bit of advice: Past tense. Flows much better.
Fanfictions4ever chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
You should watch Godzilla vs destroyer an Godzilla Gmk
Grimlock924 chapter 16 . 4/17/2010
At the part with the last zilla hatchling is still alive I am just asking that it wOuld be a good guy and fight alongside.
Ronnie R15 chapter 17 . 4/7/2010
If you do make another sequel please give use Zilla Jr. and bring back Mothra.
Ronnie R15 chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
If only it was Zilla Jr..
JakeCrusher chapter 11 . 7/21/2008
I actully prefer the "American Godzilla" over the old one. I think it looks way cooler, but thats just me.
JakeCrusher chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
I'm surprised the badguys didn't solve evreything with there Pokemon. But now that I think about it your baseing there fighting style from the manga not the series.
JakeCrusher chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Do you know of the Almegadon attack from the series "Chaotic" (Almegadon isnt a typo) I imagine Godzillas nuclear pulse working like that.
Michael chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
I liked the way you wrote the two kaiju attack stories but I was wondering if I could add some changes to the story if you don't mind
Beekiller-Johanna from Finland chapter 17 . 6/11/2005
It took months for me to come back and finally read this final chapter, but I did it. Yippee! I must say that I'm pleased with the way finished the story. Very beautiful. Both Godzilla and his son are still alive, which is the most important thing. I also enjoyed the way you got rid of those nasty Xilians, they deserved a death like that because they dared to challenge Godzilla.

I don't like very much about anyone, who tries to hurt Godzilla, because he is one of my muses and a great source of inspiration for me. I love him and Junior very much and I have a great deal of respect towards them. Which reminds me of your answer.

Apparently I did not express myself clearly enough in my last review. I never meant Godzilla getting drunk and then puke to be funny. I do understand that the humans are the humorous element in the story.

I mean, Godzilla wouldn't get drunk on purpose in the situation I was talking about, he could just be thirsty after a long, hard battle and mistake that whatever stuff he would get drunk of for water. And when he would puke, he'd just think something like 'Must not drink bad water again' and continue walking, and the humans would be going crazy, because they would have to clean up that radio-active puke.

After all, in my last review I said (and this is the precise way I said it): "it would be funny to see how the humans clean it up."

So you were incorrect, I DO take Godzilla seriously.

Instead I get the feeling (on the basis of your answer to me) that you underestimate Godzilla and his intelligence. I don't know why I get such a feeling, but I just do. But enough about that little thing.

I'm sorry if I have hurt your feelings with what I just said, but I must be true in my words when I stand up for my muse.

Oh, and I'm aware that Godzilla and Anguirus aren't always friends (even though I haven't had a chance to see either of those movies that you mentioned). Nobody can always be friends with that one and same person, I know this from personal experience.

I met my best friend when I was 5 years old and we are still friends, after knowing each other for more than 14 years. And I can say that a lot of arguments and even literally fighting can happen in that time, but it always happens for a reason, maybe for a good reason, maybe for a stupid reason, or even for a childish reason (like the one suggested back then).

So feel free to make Angilus and Godzilla fight as much as you want, I completely support the Artist's freedom to do what they want with their work. I just wanted to know: WHY?

Now, let's continue to other things. Even though I have asked you to read my Godzilla-story, I haven't seen your name in any of the reviews, which is a pity, because I really would value a review from someone who can write good Godzilla-stories, especially with the normal monster-battles and the army-scenes.

I must warn you though, the story's genre is a General/Romance, because I wanted to give Godzilla a chance for the love and happiness that he never seemed to have in the movies.

Though the story will have some of the general genre's monster fights and army-scenes, the main genre is the romance and development of (monster)characters (don't use this as an excuse to say that I don't take Godzilla seriously, nothing is as serious as love, love can be deadly serious, literally, and that's a commonly known fact).

Also one of my reviewer's has complained that I spend too much time explaining things especially in the first chapters.

And the basic thought on which I'm writing the story, is "a little" (read: very) different from the movies, so don't be shocked if you read it. After all, I came up with that story when I was 12 years old. My thoughts were (naturally) a bit different back then.

Well, I'd better stop now, before I tell you the whole story. I hope I'll see your name in one of my reviews one day, and I'm eagerly waiting for the Kaiju Attack 3. I wish you the best luck and good inspiration when writing it.
Kritika Kritik chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This is just dumb. I'm sorry.

I could hardly read beyond the first line. For gods sake this was your into to a charater:

The girl with cloth around her hair and wearing red clothes, named Sapphire, calls out her Lairon and the boy with white clothe and green hair, Wally, calls out his Grovyle.

That is awful. You can't wtite at all.

Take the time to actually describe your charaters. Please. Don't worry I will not be reading on, so you won't ever hear from me again.
captain deoxys chapter 17 . 3/15/2005
Use the monsters and finishing breath I suggested to you earlier in the next one . Can you make it 30 chapters? Thank you and get it up soon using all 3 regions please?
Beekiller-Johanna from Finland chapter 16 . 3/12/2005
Yeah! This is good. The only kinds of jokes that this story still could use, would be like Austin Powers.

In my review for chapter 10, did something weird and left out almost half of the review in the end. Namely, from the last line.

It was meant to look something like this: "Remember when I told about my Finnish Godzilla story in my reviews for the first Kaiju Attack. Now I have two chapters both in Finnish and English. Would you please Read and Review it?

I still want to know why Godzilla and Anguiras would be fighting? (Referring to my review for ch 7 of the first Kaiju Attack.) Was my guess right?

Oh and could you do this one little thing to me and make Godzilla drunk and throw up all over the place. Since he's so big that his puddle of puke could fill up a small football field, it would be funny to see how the humans clean it up."

I WANT AN ANSWER! (And a review to my Godzilla story, please.)

I was at my great-grandmother's funeral earlier today and I have a sleeping medication that causes me to be slightly more aggressive than I usually am. (It's actually fun to say to your friends and family what you think, and then blame the medication.) ;)

So if I don't get an answer I just might get into the mood for aggressive behaviour. )
captain deoxys chapter 15 . 3/5/2005
If you can,t do that then make a sequal with the monsters I said before.
Beekiller-Johanna from Finland chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
This story is good, and getting better, but promise me that you won't hurt Godzilla. You need him for making a Kaiju Attack 3, you know. (And besides that, Godzilla is one of my biggest favourites.)