Reviews for Ten Rounds
Rheanne chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
“Carly and I, well, we keep each other going, you know?” Couldn't have been said any better. Too bad the writers for GH don't see it that way. I like the way you kept Jordan in the picture without turning her into a completely jealous character. All though that Coleman remark was very entertaining. I can't believe how incredible well you write Carly. Right down to the fact she would rather give herself paper cuts than talk to Sam. That was probably my favorite part.

Rhea
ButterflyzDreamz chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
I love this story!It captures Sonny and CArly perfectly.
ShellBell822 chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
Great Chapter! I loved the chemistry between Sonny and Carly and would love to see them back together on the show! Look foward to the next chapter!
WhiteCamellia chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
Yeah! That was SO cute! And I totally loved it! Great great GREAT job! I am SO glad you did another chapter! Your amazing!

Ryanne
Rheanne chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
"It couldn’t be the alcohol, she decided. Jose wouldn’t let her down. Sonny would, but not Jose." I loved every line of this fic. Drunk Carly is the best. I also liked how relatable this fic was. I mean who's never gotten stinking drunk over a guy? The ending was perfect and you did an amazing job with writing Jordan. Even though she is fairly new, you did really well capturing her personality as well as her dialect.

Also on a side note, I was curious if you were going to write a full fledge story centering on the song "Back To You" by John Mayer? I know you used it in your "On The Way Down" series, but think you could do an amazing job writing a song fic for it. Anyways, just a thought...

Rhea
iluvcarson17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I LOVED IT! I hope you write another Sonny/Carly story... this one was SO good and I love the humor of it! :) It was GREAT!
ShellBell822 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I liked how u portrayed Sonny and Carly, it worked for them.
WhiteCamellia chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Oh...I loved that! YOu should do another chapter! great job!

Ryanne
AngelTears123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I loved it! You've got S&C down girl!
Genie05 the second chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Awesome story. I don't care for that song much either. I've never actually seen Carly drunk on the show but is she really that nutsy when she's had to many. Keep up the good work!