Reviews for All Roads Lead to Hell
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Your dark fics are just SO good all the time! The ideas are so different each time too! You were made to write Dark Luke. I usually like it when Mara is left alive and not "submissively" in love with him making her OOC.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Other than a few things repeated very often, I don't see why you're dissapointed in this at all. the second person is so wondrfully refreshing and perfectly done, and the plot is excellent. This is over all very, very, very good.
Live Fast Die Never chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I liked this. It was really good.
Saber Girls chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Wow. Horrible, but beautiful. No reall ending, but I guess that was the point.

MTFBWY,

Saber Girl Leia
Nadreth chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow...not much else to say but, wow.
Jedi-lover chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Good job. I always like a good Dark Luke story.

DMS
faerierabbit chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
::sniffs a bit::

dammit, vader-incarnate, you always do that to me! for some reason, i love your twisted luke/mara stories. no, i know why, i love that you describe luke as hot. sure, han is great and all, but luke is mighty fine too! this was well-handled, the idea that luke started out trying to help a very interesting one. and i like that mara thinks leia was his lover, and that he blew up tatooine. i'm sorry, though, a THIRD death star? hopefully he made the plans better than the last two.

loved it. going back to read your other stories again. ;)
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS ONE! I thought at the first part that you might be talking about Vader and Amidala...good job on that one. lol This is really good!