Reviews for Polished
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Hmm.
Fedski chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
what can i say? pure entertainment!
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Loved it! Very funny!
Bloody Dead Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
hahaha great, this is my fav story of yours.
Subo-chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
OMG THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE EVER READ! ! please do more stories like this and keep it up!

Subo-chan
Rike-sama chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
"Forget the carpet. We have things to do."

That. cracked. me. up. Not that I wasn't laughing already, but still... So hilarious. XD

You know, I'm curious... You wanted the summary of this fic to suggest something else, didn't you? *grins* Because it sure catches the reader's attention... XD

-Rike
8-D chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Nice. very nnice. good writing style, especially for a dialoge. keep up the good work.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Oh my...Love it!
ola chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
"forget the carpet, we have things to do" *blink. blink some more, then falls off the chair laughing* lol! ))
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
hahahahahahahahahahaha! that. was. great! *tears from laughing so hard* that was so cute! you write great geavitation fics! 'pretty!' hahahahahahahaha!

~Ali~
Neko Kate-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
*laughs* Are all your fics sexually orientated? I like this one though, the way it uses the speech to give the mental images... nice
Abby -WCD chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
XD

MORE! *gwompkumagoroattackness* -;;
dark-angelic2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
hello I think your story is really funny and I love the way you really know the characters well. I will be a future reviewer so keep it up. And that wasnt what I expected from a story called polished. you lead me to believe shuichi was beating his...

well you know the rest.