Reviews for All in the Family
Lullaby85 chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
Loved it!
MistyTheLast29 chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
This is all I'm going to put:
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 1/8/2016
I like how you've taken the time toe explore Han's reaction to who their father is. I enjoyed Luke & Han's friendship in this. Andhow Leia understood that Han needed some time. It's very mature.
Azalea Scroggs chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
I know you wrote this about 10 years ago but I can't just not review. This has to be one of the best fics about them I've read. Writing is amazing, rhythm perfect and the characterisation is so well done, it is an example to all of us. This fic is going straight into both my headcanon and my favourites. Thanks for sharing it and congratulations.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Loved it! Thanks for writing!
F Maurice chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Good ending.
F Maurice chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Han sure was conflicted by this news.
F Maurice chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Han will come around.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Leia sure was calm when Luke deliver the news about Vader but her emotions were jumbled inside. Great introspection.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Leia's enjoying herself and Luke's fixing to give her some shocking news. How will she handle it?
NinjaMeap chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
HEHEHHEHE
WARNING WARNING STAR WARS FANGIRL ON THE LOOSE. LOCK ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WRITEN A SEQUEL OR YOU WILL BE FOUND.
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Ah, Hannie's in shock.
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This is a very good piece of work. I like the Leia/Luke bonding and how you showed both their feelings about Vaders death. And, of course, Hans reaction. Quite realistic, i think.

Id love to see a sequel
Caleb Nova chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
Excellently done. It's was nice to see Han rise to the occasion despite his initial doubt.
therandomthinker chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
What a nice fic! *Favorited* Thanks for taking the time to write this for us (the readers).
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »