Reviews for Perfect Loveletter
Xaipa chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
So cute, in character and nice. Failed drabbles are awesome!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
lol Wow... cute
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Hehe, I liked it! Typical Kaiba.
Shadow182 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I must say, I really don't like puppy shipping, however, I will not tear your chapter apart due to my own tastes in coupling.

This is becasue I find it to be one of the most well-written fics I've read in a long time. I'm glad to see how in-charatcer Seto is, and have an interest as to the past and future happenings of this story.

A pleasure to read.
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Cute! I love how Seto knew exactly what Joey would say in his response, and then how, because of Seto, Joey almost got a detention. heheh
Yami'sPrincess4 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Cute. *adds to faves*
Miracle Lily chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Poor Joey. Oh well, at least he has Seto to cheer him up about the Math teacher threatening to give him a detention.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
LOL!

Ele-chan
RainOwl chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
poor jou...

Owl
FireKai chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
lol, it was a good fic. Kaiba writing a loveletter would never be a real good loveletter, but anyway, the fic is good!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Ah, yes, I can just picture a Kaiba loveletter now: Mutt, for some Kami-forsaken reason, I find myself in love with you. Do you return these blasted feelings, or do you still harbor hatred for me? Note, that either way, I *will* still continue to insult you.

*snicker*
Princess Of Kamui chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Your 22 post? *Party!*

Ejem congratulation Misura-san! Your fics are the best! I think this is the third review I lef XD (jejeje I don't count them XD) so...Keep up the good work!

Ja ne!

POK(Princess Of Kamui)
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Lol! This was cute. I love it.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
this review is pretty late in the game, i know, and i'm sorry about that. i really didn't mean anything... my list of stories is just so long, and i love you so much! great author! i mean it! if you really are that unoriginal, which i don't believe, you're just to good at writing to be unoriginal!, you can always ask me for ideas for KAIBA/JOU! you don't seem to be writing enough of those... i have a question that you'll probably never get to answer, how many people's favorites lists are you on? must be alot because you're so loved _ well i have to go, but i must tell you, WRITE MORE KAIBA/JOU! *echo echo* *cough* anyways i think i'm done now... review you later_
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
It's really amazing how you manage to develop a simple event to a whole story. And it never gets boring, I'm very impressed! There are not many FF-writers who have the ability of describing this pairing so easy-going and realistic as you do. It's a pleasure each time to read one of those!

I like the way how you contrast Seto and the teacher in this story! I can perfectly imagine the scene... XD and his whole thoughts about Joeys letters show very well how Seto always tries to keep control over the situation. Especially in comparison to the subject of Maths, his problems with the love letter make a funny impression. Poor old Seto!

You really have a talent in writing from his point of view! Not an easy task but you would get an A in Kaiba-Psychology...

Greetings,