Reviews for Assassin's Gift
GuppFish chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Gosh i remembered this from about a year ago, so I searched for it. I know that it has been over 7 years since your last update, but please update. I know this is unlikely to happen but in my opinion this is one of my favourite fanfics and I think it's fantastic!
Artista321 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
My goodness you are an absolutely brilliant writer! The descriptions you insert are fabulous, and very deeply detailed, you are quite the skilled writer my friend.
Louiseoblique chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
Really excellent, great story. :D
Tavaril Lasgalen chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
Wow, this an absolutely amazing story, the quality of which took my breath away. I was glued to the computer and felt as though I lived and breathed with the characters through every moment. KIU, mellon nîn!
Tari Surion chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
MORE! this is an AWESOME story! Ceas don't make us wait. PLEASE update, and ceas don't leave this story hanging around!
Super Tinfoil Man Part 2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Wow! This is an incredible start to this story! Very in tune with the world of middle earth, or so it would seem. I've never read any of the Toiken novels but watched the movies by Peter Jackson. Return of the King was fantastic, but an overly long extra 20 minute ending that ruined the mood at the ending. The film should have ended when the camera panned back after the Hobbits recieved accolations from the thousands of people and the King himself, perfect ending, then they drag it on, then drag it on some more.

This story captures all the magic of middle earth, and in great detail. I liked Legolas interaction with his father over a cup of gross tea.

I will read more later, right now I'm just running around reading stories at work.

Karone Evertree chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
Mathor suites the horse better than Blackie, i like it:)

"You’re an Elf,’ he finally stated, non too politely." ..durr, he's a smart one isn't he. let's give him an award for stating the obvious;)

hehe, Legolas almost took out Gandalf:) must've scared the shit out of him:D

‘It just so happens, Legolas, that I know exactly where you may find just the right character to go with you.’ ..hmm, who's this mystery person that's going to help Legolas? one of the twins?

great chapter!:)
Kalisona chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
Hey Gollum's Fish! Something tells me that you never got my PM's, but I waited to say something until I was sure. So, sorry if you think I was ignoring you. I'm not, I promise! _ I'd still love to have you beta for me. Your E-mail didn't show up, FF-net decided that it would blank it out for some reason. So I figured that I'd send you an anonymous review with my e-mail on it, and you can just E-mail me with your e-mail address. Would that work? Oh, and I'm almost finished with my fanfic, but I'll be starting a new one soon...okay, in a few weeks then. ;) If you would be willing to beta that, I'd be very grateful!

Thanks, and update soon! ;)

Rhamnousia chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Kicked off the site for posting a review? Dear heart, in what fantasy world are you living?

As far as me being impressed with you being an English major (as you felt the necessity to point out in that review where you encouraged 'eregon' to keep writing that God-awful drivel), come back when you've got a graduate degree in it as I do.

Have a wonderful day.

PS. Don't bother replying, love. I don't ever check the email account associated with this name.
ReviewsGalore chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
Story: 8.75/10. It is an excellent and intriguing story thus far, but so slow. Maybe I've just been spoiled by fanfic into expecting fanfics to progress faster and with a novel I wouldn't mind so much. It does actually rather remind me of Tolkien.

Characters: 9.5/10. The characters are so very good. I never pictured Legolas quite so ... important, but you manage to make him very believable. Some of the original characters are just so wonderful. Gwareth is so well done ... ruthless and cruel, but still a three-dimensional character. Well done!

Creativity: 9.25/10. It is a wonderful idea for a story and you manage to throw in twists and turns that suprise me. It's not the most original story I've ever read or anything, but you still get good creativity marks.

Writing: 9.75/10. Simply magnificent. So rich and detailed and quite Tolkienesque with no spelling and grammar errors. The only thing that keeps it from being a perfect 10 is that I noticed a few awkward or even modern sounding sentences, particularly in earlier chapters.

Believability: 9.5/10. In general, I really feel that this could take place in Middle-Earth.

Overall: 9.25/10. A masterful story that probably doesn't get the recognition it deserves because it is a little hard to get into at first and doesn't have a grabbing concept.
LupinandHarry chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
aw! Loved the chapter! Running into Gandalf was ace for Legolas! A new side to him, a little on his past, good stuff. Update soon okay? I
Avalido chapter 10 . 11/30/2006

I really liked your story. It's good. keep up the good work and update soon.
LenaLove chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
Amazing chapter. From the details of the horse to the quandry of Legolas, to the wizards observations. You write with such poetic language and descriptive powers, saying little but painting the picture none the less. If only all LOTR fanfic writers took such care with words. Of course, all this really does is make me ache to read more! And soon. :)

I bow to your talent.

chelax91 chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
great chapter!
Kalisona chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
Update! *jumps up and down* Yay!

Blackie is an awesome horse. There isn't anything more I can say. _

Gandalf! Hooray! What an unexpected and fabulous surprise. I had absolutely no idea that you'd bring him in, it was a fabulous addition!

Great chapter, mellon nin! Keep writing!

By the way, if you still want to beta my story, I either need to know your e-mail...or do you want me to send it over by PM? And if you don't want to do it anymore, just let me know. ;) Navaer, at least for now!

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »