Reviews for My Soul Will Find Yours
Ai Mamoru chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Oh what a nice erotic approach of this part of the original story. Why not? I think your explanation makes sense. And I really like your notion about sex between people who love each other. In this siuation it's not only sex, it's making love and love transcends the physical without a doubt, right? ;)
Chronos guardian chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
That was so cute. I love the Alice and Yuri couple.
Mirramoon chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
wow...hm i believe i understand now. Awhile back ago i had posted a story called "As one" Upon posting it, i basically wrote it not checking its spelling or how the scenes and characters may confuse the readers. But also, not intentinally, but done, i had mentioned on how i was tired of "stupid" storys with alice and yuri pairings. Recently, after i deleted that mess of a fanfic, my friend allowed me to borrow his shadow hearts game. It was the first time me playing the first game of Shadow hearts. I got to see really, why Yuri loved Alice. It was beautiful. And in the end, when she died, i cried. I couldnt stop. It wasnt fair that she had to die in her sleep on his shouldar. I knew of the inevitable. But i had been hopeing Yuri could save her before that. The thing was i had been totally wrong about Alice. She was kind, careing , loving, the only one truly fit for Yuri. And now that i look back on what happened in the end of Shadow hearts :Covenant. I totally, and finally get why Yuri chose Alice. I mean i could never imagine him betraying her as so. I realized my fault after playing part one. And i now know, that Alice, and only Alice, can be with are fusionist hero Yuri Hyuaga. I wanted to say for one thing im srry. Im srry for insulting Alice and the way things are meant to be made. My story was a terrible fault. And i can only hope, you will forgive me for the disaster i had caused creating it. Anyway, after playing the game, i was searching through the fanfics and happened to come across yours. I thought i would read it. And its absolutly beautiful it self. You portrayed Yuri and Alice well. Thank you for showing me the wonderful light of Alice Elliot. And by now on. Any story ever having to do with Shadow Hearts, will always have a Alice and Yuri pairing. I wish you good luck with your writeing talent. Im working on mine. But you have done quite well with yours. Well i must be off. I hope to read a new story of yours soon.
Rend chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
hey i loved the stroy it was great, any chance of a sequel?
Kali Ravel chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
I
The Boy Who Slept With Ghosts chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Nice. Really nicely done too. Bravo! Neat concept.

-TBWKA
DoloresLolitaHaze chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
Oh me oh my... hehe.. This story was great..And go pervs! I was so saddened by Alice's first time.. But, it turned out for the better!.. But still, Alice.. our innocent, little virgin.. hehe.. it's scawy imagining her having sex! o.o;! Not Yuri.. XD! But, Alice it's weird to imagine her having sex before her wedding night. -Kitty
MikoNoNyte chapter 3 . 1/22/2005
O Perv! Perv! oh, damned talented perv!

I have no words to describe how I feel having read this last chapter. It warmed the cockles of my heart. How's that? Or, it left me wanting my Plushy Yuri. Or, how about this:

Write more!

_ heheh. Loved it, Puffy. And you're interpretation was well done. Oh, and by the way: you are NOT a perv. Just for the record. :)
MikoNoNyte chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
Here I thought I wrote crazed Yuri scenes; your's are wonderful, mixed up, crazy affairs.

I recognize the pattern of carefully directed characters to put them in peril of their sex. A bit blatant, but what the hey! It was still fun!

And she still rescued the cad. Ah well, love is grand, even if it IS a bit painful between the legs. :)

Great jealousy growing in Yuri, and I have to say, I'm liking this way too much.

I am glad you decided to allow Tiger to annoy you into sharing your stories. You've got skill and talent to go with the vision.
Anime-Alee chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I love YurixAlice fics, she is so sweet. I absolutely hate Karin, but I was so sad when I heard Alice's deal withn the masks ended up taking her life in the end.

Anyway, I really liked this.
Gerbil X chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
Great story!

:D
Gerbil X chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
This story is so awesome...
Gerbil X chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
w00t, awesome story!
Subtle Fragrance chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
I don't know what to say, you are really good! I really enjoyed this, and I've read the other reviews and someone commented on Yuri about getting there alone by masterbating, that made me laugh too, then it made me think.

But if I interpret your story right, this 'graveyard' is actually a place in Yuri's mind, so, that means that Yuri can get there anytime he wishes right? but it won't be the same for Alice since she's a separate being, and that she was looking for Yuri's soul, consequently leading to the 'graveyard' because he was there hiding. You only made it 'interesting' as to how Alice found Yuri's soul.

Ohlalala! I've never had so much fun reading, please write more!
Bella chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
This was just stunning, and very plausible, too!

I really enjoyed this! _