Reviews for Avoiding the Possibility of Death
SuzuranCrow23 chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
this is an amazing fanfic you've started, i hope you update soon, cos i can't wait to see what happens next _
kadience chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
interesting story! i'm really looking forward to see where this is going so i hope you update soon! good luck!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
love it so far! can't wait for more.
squirrelmaster chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Agh! I wanna read more! I need to know what happens!
RionaEire chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
You're doing pretty well, I'm interested in what happens next, it's pre-bdm, River's touched in the wits and you write her well, it's all good. I did notice that it started out rather abruptly but the hardest part of a story is the beginning and I really can't fault you for that. I like it. Keep up the good work.
Sweet A.K chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
This is great, Update soon!

Amanda
piper45 chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
why arent you continuing? i really want to read more! please!
Daedalus33 chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
This is very good. I like the way you have inserted this mystery girl into the crew. I especially like the way Inara seems to not like her from sight. Jealous? You have the voice of the crew down pretty well. Jayne is obvious to fall for her, but maybe he'll play nice? please write some more. I'm looking forward to reading it!
Blue Skies Rusty chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
Oh, me like Jayne. I think I need to see this show so I can swoon over him. Hehehe. Its a really good fic and I can't wait for the next chapter. *jumping up and down* E!
jessie2553 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
So far, so good. Can't wait to read more.